HEY FUCKERS!!!!

Use this forum to introduce yourself to the rest of the members...You can also post here to test out your avatar, signature, etc.
All new members should post here!
darklighter1

HEY FUCKERS!!!!

Post by darklighter1 »

Well what have you guys been up to? Me? 6'1" nyuck nyuck nyuck...Ahhh the oldies.

Anyway I missed you guys...except for you Lakers fans who shall remain anonyhabibmous... :twisted: I've been trolling around another site just to get a daily dose of tits but just been buried with work thanks to an ungrateful boss. :curse:

So what's new?? Won't be around much but will try and check in more than I have been.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Re: HEY FUCKERS!!!!

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Welcome back.

Where are you getting your "strange" from nowadays? ("strange" refers to the hooking up with a stranger often for the benefit of getting away with a quick fling, usually reserved for those in a committed relationship)

How was the vacation? Nice to see that you grew taller.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Dude, please with the 6'1" shit, not even in your best heels can you touch that, lol...

That said, you were definitely missed while you were gone, and while I'm glad that you're grinding it out, you're a great part of the site and I'm glad that you'll be tipping in and out more often now...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

I am 6'1" really really! But stress is making my hair fall out in clumps so it all evens out. I don't even know what that means.....and thanks for the welcome back IO, Strange eh? And I know what it means thank you....anytime I get lucky it really is strange so it's aptly named. It's been a strange free summer though cause I spend so much loving time with my fabulous job where I get paid less than a summer intern....so......crap... :disappoint:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

darklighter1 wrote:ButT stress is making my hair fall out in clumps ..
Which hair?!?.. :silly: :laff:
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links