Happy to be here (but always too late...)

Use this forum to introduce yourself to the rest of the members...You can also post here to test out your avatar, signature, etc.
All new members should post here!
CSP333

Happy to be here (but always too late...)

Post by CSP333 »

Hi everybody! I found this board through my archaeological internet find of a woman I simply can't get enough of, a woman whose prime was nearly twenty years ago, the one and only Suzana Alves, a.k.a. Tiazinha. I'm not from Brazil nor do I speak/read Portuguese, but I have fallen under the sway of the woman and the character she played.

Imagine my joy to find Uber's LUTA collection and Yahoo group! Then imagine my horror to find that I've come so late to the party that his archive is mostly full of dead links!

Please, Mr. Uber, if you have any love left for Ms. Alves and want to take pity on a brand new fan of hers, please bring back the photo sets and videos and help a brother out!

(And thank you for your good works!)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Happy to be here (but always too late...)

Post by AYHJA »

First off, thank you for your complements...Truly, you have made my day...Posts like this remind me of when I had a ton of time to be online.

You're not too late, I have several backups of the LUTA and will gladly send them to you. I'd love to repost them, but it's incredibly hard to find time these days. Once upon a time, there were hundreds of active members here on this site...Now, we're barely being held together by a few faithful for whom without, I may as well close down the domain...

Enjoy what you can find here, and any activity you can muster will be appreciated...

Thanks for your post!! And welcome to ADN!!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
CSP333

Post by CSP333 »

Yay! You live! And thank you so much for the response. There's nothing quite like finding that rare gem like Tiazinha and then discovering that you're not alone in your appreciation. I would love anything you have - photos, videos. I'm even trying to acquire DVD-rips of her kiddie superhero show via a guy in Brazil. If I acquire that, I will certainly share the love!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Yeah man, I think it was Tiazinha who started this WHOLE thing for me. I mean, literally, I saw her online and that's what started what eventually became my online existence. Trust me my friend, I know the feeling. You will notice that several of this forum's elements are in Portuguese. The love was real my friend. Very, very real. I have the original magazines from Brazil, all the clips that I could find, you name it. I got it. I'm going to fix tiazinha.net one of these days for old times sake.

Now I have the fastest computer ever and an internet connection to match, only now I just have my 1 year old girl running around my PC now, hard to pull up the Gostosa in good conscience you know what I mean?

My MF account was wiped out, but I do have all my materials. I'll need a little time because of my aforementioned situation, but one of these late nights I'll get you your fix. Again man, glad to have you!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
CSP333

Post by CSP333 »

Great to hear that you still have it all and I, of course, look froward to sharing the bounty. I found the ghost of your old tiazinha.net site, as well as a couple of skeletal Portuguese fansites (yay, Internet Time Machine!), but all that survived on those is text. All the picture and movie files were not archived. It's now an obsession with me to acquire all her magazine shoots (beyond just the 2 Playboy spreads and the erotic photo-comic) as well as any video I can find of her. Suzana Alves is electrifying!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links