Welcome to the AYHJA Forums

Use this forum to introduce yourself to the rest of the members...You can also post here to test out your avatar, signature, etc.
All new members should post here!
AYHJA

Welcome to the AYHJA Forums

Post by AYHJA »

Quick Reading Because of bots, registrations are manually approved. Please be patient! Once an admin activates your account, you'll be able to post.
Regular Reading The number one question we get here at the site is this:

"How do I get access to the ________ Forums..?'

Good question..! Read on..!

1. The first and preferred method is to POST...We were all new to forums at some point, not having joined one before is no excuse...Post a joke, a news article, ask a question...There are tons of ways to contribute to the site...Do it, or go somewhere else...Its simple...I hardly doubt you would work everyday without a paycheck, illogical to think that you can just be here and not do what everyone else is doing...A contribution is a contribution, even if it is a word or two of encouragement...

2. This site is not free...We pay for it, and there will never be ads here...Myself and the rest of the members work damn hard on it, and spend good time here...If you would like to be a member, and don't feel comfortable enough posting and or just want to help out, I would definitely appreciate it...Donating money is another way to contribute...

Donors get immediate access and join a special usergroup that has a forum only other donors can use...Good stuff..!

If you want to donate, please follow this link:

Either way you get to those forums, READ THE RULES..! The pinned topics are there for a reason..!!

Enjoy the site, and if you have any questions at all, please reply to this thread or send me a message...If you would like to continue to the free stuff, be my guest...

You can also check out the group on the ayhja.com home page, as well as check us out on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook!

More good reading..!
http://www.ayhja.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=22793
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
abdulnaeim

Post by abdulnaeim »

Thanks Boss
The rules are clear and justifyable
Anyway good luck and best wishes

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
fatboy42

Post by fatboy42 »

Good post. Unfortunately the ones who need to read it probably won't. I have the same problem on my site.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Well M8, my advice is to not sell yourself short...If people don't want to participate, let them leech somewhere else...And, may when they try to do something they get the same treatment in return...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
fatboy42

Post by fatboy42 »

QUOTE(AYHJA)Well M8, my advice is to not sell yourself short...If people don't want to participate, let them leech somewhere else...And, may when they try to do something they get the same treatment in return...

Very true.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
bumfart

Post by bumfart »

Yes...........
yes indeed

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
sibirya