ESPN 30 for 30

Discuss your favorite athlete, talk about current sporting news, physical fitness, martial arts, and anything else related to athletics here.
Drew

ESPN 30 for 30

Post by Drew »

I don't know if any of you guys have been keeping up with this series, but I've seen a few and they are pretty damn good.

The only two I have seen thus far (I have a bunch scheduled to DVR this weekend because it appears they are running a marathon on ESPN Classic) are the story about Drazen Petrovic and Vlade Divac and the most recent one about Marcus Dupree. Both are must-views if you're a fan of either the NBA or football in general. They're just phenomial documentaries.

Anyone seen any of them/ care to comment?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: ESPN 30 for 30

Post by AYHJA »

Must see TV for me, I've seen several...It's worthwhile for me to see if I can find downloads of all the eps and post them in this thread...You don't have to be a sports fan to watch them, which is what's awesome about them...If you can watch one, any one, you'll be in for a treat...Great thread Drew...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Drew

Post by Drew »

Yeah man if you could somehow find and post them, I'd watch everyone. I'm super excited to watch the one on the U tonight that's leftover in my DVR.

I've always been a fan of documentaries, and to be able to watch them with the great ESPN production about sports/teams/individuals I care about (and even ones I've never heard of) is really something special.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Great show. The one about Marcus Dupree was very good. I'd forgotten how explosive he was.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links