AYHJA Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Discuss your favorite athlete, talk about current sporting news, physical fitness, martial arts, and anything else related to athletics here.
AYHJA

Re: AYHJA Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Post by AYHJA »

Hi, my name's Über, and I just got a 40 point torching by the Raven's Defense...

W

T

F

!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

I think besides Ray Rice and his lone touchdown, most of the inflated 30+ point total that the Ravens scored on Sunday Night were brought about by defensive returns for touchdowns (or takeaways in good ifield position for a field goal).

Blame Sanchez for your loss, Uber.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Not that it matters now, I just need a little help here...

Last week, Reggie Bush's statline went something like this:

14 Attempts
103 Yards
0 TD's
5 Rec
27 Yards
20 Fantasy Points

This week, his statline went something like this:
25 Attempts
203 Yards
1 TD
1 Rec
6 Yards
24 Fantasy Points

So...For 100 more yards and a touchdown, I only get a 4 point increase..? Too late now, but...Have I been getting pencil whipped all season..? How does that figure man..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Yeah man, I must be working on a curve or something...

Chris Johnson (Who I'm facing this week)
15 Attempts
55 Yards
0 TD's
18 Fantasy Points

Marshawn Lynch (Who is on my team)
20 Attempts
42 Yards
2 TD's
18 Fantasy Points

For realz..? +13 yards and no TD's and my backs are tied..?!?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

This might be a bit late to your issue, Uber, but you must recall, this is maybe the second full season that full PPR (+1 extra point per reception by any skill position) has been installed into the league, so that skews those RBs that get their hands on the rock through the air as more valuable.

Look at my near-year-long staple RB of Darren Sproles - he's been a scorching commodity for my team, but his total yardage numbers aren't always spectacular from week to week. The big increase is that he is ALWAYS involved in the NO passing game, he gets a few token carries every game, and, he gets to the endzone fairly regularly. Realistically, Sproles in this format usually receives a +4 or +5 bonus on any given week because he is so integral in the short slant routes and dump-offs.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

What's going on with the draft..? We're online and it says that it hasn't been scheduled?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

Über wrote:What's going on with the draft..? We're online and it says that it hasn't been scheduled?
Whoever is "Team 10 (lkf43)" didn't accept their invite (and possibly "williedamndean" taking over for SemiPro?) thus we can't have the draft. All teams must be accounted for before the draft can begin. It's quite disappointing, but hardly surprising, with the last minute setting up of this league.

But fear not, we have until the end of week 2, maybe week 3, to set the league membership and draft. I think all stats can be retroactively added or just skipped. Über, maybe you should be given "League Manager" access. You seem to be the most up-to-date on the league.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links