AYHJA Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Discuss your favorite athlete, talk about current sporting news, physical fitness, martial arts, and anything else related to athletics here.
erokero85

Re: AYHJA Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Post by erokero85 »

Like I said in the other thread I'm in if we have a league.

It's a little different being the league manager, but I think you'll like it. I am in my league w/ my co-workers and once mess around w/ all the tools, you get the hang of it really quick. The only real pain is offseason stuff like getting everyone back and finding the right tweaks in scoring to make it the most fun for you. I think there is a "modify roster" tool in the LM tab where you can add players to the rosters and then mark them as keepers.

I'd say it's better to ask IO and questions you have since it seemed like he ran like a million leagues last year, but if you need something simple answered, you can always ask me. I'm sure I ran into most of the problems you can find.

BTW, are you sure you want to have the draft at that time? That's right before the start of the UFC event that day/night. If anything I'd schedule it earlier that day just to help out ufc fans. But not too early since I'm here in Hawaii and it's a 6hr time difference from the east coast.

Anyhoo, just send the invite to my forum email: [email protected]

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Thanks ero, I'm sure I'll be hitting you up plenty...

Also, nothing is in stone, I'm game to move the draft to whenever, I just picked a date...Invite on the way..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

So, is no one else returning? I thought we might only lose 2 guys? Well, we still have about 2 weeks.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I'm bringing about 3 or 4 guys with, maybe more depending on who comes back...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

I think we should push the draft back until we fill the league. If we need more teams, I might be able to convince a friend to join, but like I said in the other thread, he's never played before and I only got him to co-manage my team this year. Pretty sure if needed he would jump to another team. Just let me know and I'll ask.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

OK...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

How many team does your proactive league have now at this stage?
I'm sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth this past month or three, but maybe if we combine the two communities, we'll still be able to have the AF Elite league intact, no worries about losing keepers, or losing any history.

I think we only need 1 team to replace DL1 (Daniel) in the AF Elite, but I still will be trying daily to recruit 1 or 3 more teams for the league.
But... if the above Uber-led league is close enough to being full, I'll be in for the festivities.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

In case it still needs to be said, I suck.

Sincerest apologies. We only have about a week or so before the league starts in full-effect, and both TT and I left the league on a "waiting period".
I, too, hope all is well with him, but for those of us still wanting for this year to go on without a hiccup, I believe I won't be missing a single day from now until Wed.-Thurs. trying to make it a reality that this league makes the next step up in actually finding 3 new and competitive team members.

Do either of you two have any friends interested in joining? The AF ELITE LEAGUE is still open, but without DL1, it will be noticeably "quieter".
I still believe that ESPN.com requires an e-mail address for an invitation to be sent, so if you would be kind enough to also include the hypothetical "friend's" e-mail addy, it'd help things get moving along. If that is not the case, however, I'm not above asking a John J. Rando (any random fantasy enthusiast) to join the league. Anything to keep our yearly ritual intact.

Additionally, if either of you wants to join in on my highly-successful ALL-IDP league, I'd be glad (overjoyed) to have you guys. This league, too, needs at least 3 new members by next week in order to commence.
{How much do I suck when I take on the responsibility of commissioner/recruiter when I only leave myself less than a week to start a league from scratch? :disappoint: }

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

IO, are you saying that you can admin the AF elite league..? If so, I can delete this one and we can start again, and we should be ready go...

If not, I'll be glad to join your league, and will probably join anyway...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links