Fantasy Football 2012 [AF Elite]

Discuss your favorite athlete, talk about current sporting news, physical fitness, martial arts, and anything else related to athletics here.
erokero85

Re: Fantasy Football 2012 [AF Elite]

Post by erokero85 »

No prob IO. Just wish we had known about your limited access sooner. I think it would be better, even if just for this season, you hand over LM duties to someone else. At least until you have a non-restricted access to the internet. I don't remember TT doing much, if any, of the LM duties each of the last 2 years, so I'm thinking he handed over all duties to you with no desire to remain LM.

As I mentioned before, I think Kumicho would be the best suited for LM. While I could do it (I run another league), he still knows the most members. Besides, I think you'll find it interesting. It's really easy once the season starts. It's only the pre-season stuff that's a pain, and most of that is done. IO and I will be around if you have any questions, but I'll do it if need be to get the league started.

Either way, I think the draft should be set for Saturday the 8th, @ 6:30 EST (same time, different day) so we have a date set. Plus another email should be sent to those who have yet to accept their invites.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I'm game for whatever, lkf is someone I know and invited, so he's definitely in, I'll just have to see what happened with his invite...

I love TT, but I haven't spoken to him in forever...As far as I know, he's fallen off the face of the planet with no intent to return...And if he does, we'll welcome him with open arms...But for now, we just have to roll or roll over...Saturday is fine with me, IO, how much time will we need to get things sorted..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Über wrote:I'm game for whatever, lkf is someone I know and invited, so he's definitely in, I'll just have to see what happened with his invite...

I love TT, but I haven't spoken to him in forever...As far as I know, he's fallen off the face of the planet with no intent to return...And if he does, we'll welcome him with open arms...But for now, we just have to roll or roll over...Saturday is fine with me, IO, how much time will we need to get things sorted..?
I can see if I can give you commissioner access by Friday evening, at the earliest, and Saturday morning at the latest.
I can check the status of those invites I sent out earlier; and if need be, I might need to ask erokero if he has buddies willing to join the league this late.

The draft date, as it had been skipped, will be on Saturday, September 8, 2012, at 6:30 PM EST, no exceptions.
If, for some reason there looks to be a hitch in the plan by Saturday afternoon, I'll go ahead and reduce the number of teams back to the original "elite" eight we have had since the inception. Might not be as fun, and our teams will be stacked as always, but at least we'll have something to play for.

Good looking out, folks.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

If we really do need a last minute invite, I might know a guy. Let me know either way.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I def. know 4 people I invited will play, with me, that makes 5...

IO = 6
E85 = 7
RIM = 8
Drew = 9

So, with one more, we get 10...The other person I know has spotty internet access, but I know we can get one more for sure if we need to...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Hm. I can try to send out 2 or 3 invites to the same team, and see who responds first, and let them take over that team for the remainder of the season.

Do you think that will play out?

(and is Drew in or out? I ousted him from the league this week because last season he had less than a dozen moves, at the the very most; I have no idea if he will be as/less/ or more active this season... if he says he is back in, than I am hoping beyond count that it is more.)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I have a bit of faith he'll come through...But as of now, it says that the draft isn't set...Again... :(

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

still waiting on one member to accept invite....

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
erokero85

Post by erokero85 »

Well, looks like I might get screwed this week on defense... but just so everyone knows, if they check here, waivers have been changed from a 2 day wait, to a 4 day wait. Look for "Waiver Rules" under Transactions and Keepers tab.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetu ... eId=462297

I sent a league email, but if some miss it, waivers process Saturday, not Thursday this season. So don't count on waivers to help for Thursday Night games anymore. And there is a Thursday game every week this season.

Edit:
and the schedule for the league is screwed up too.
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/schedule?l ... 2&teamId=0

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

We need to get that fixed ASAP...

Man, we need to see what's up w/TT, he needs to roll or roll over...

I don't know why guys just vanish off the face of the earth man, if you gotta bail, please by all means do so, but damn, don't leave the rest of us hanging, WTF man..! I know someone that knows TT, I'll see if he can get in his ear and get him to at least turn over duties...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links