Fantasy Football 2014 [AF Elite]

Discuss your favorite athlete, talk about current sporting news, physical fitness, martial arts, and anything else related to athletics here.
AYHJA

Fantasy Football 2014 [AF Elite]

Post by AYHJA »

Looking to have better luck in the league this year. I also have some new members headed this way hopefully, lets start stacking up our numbers and seeing who and what we need to do...

League Front: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=682753
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Re: Fantasy Football 2014 [AF Elite]

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Über wrote:Looking to have better luck in the league this year. I also have some new members headed this way hopefully, lets start stacking up our numbers and seeing who and what we need to do...

League Front: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=682753
Hey Uber. Long time, has it not been?

My apologies for getting lost on my way back here.

Hopefully I can make it up to you by making this year's fantasy football season one to rival the ages. :X

Uber: I would like to be able to coordinate with you to get your pals on board, but it seems that time is creeping up real fast on us.

So, instead of using a proxy, whereby you have folks looking to get in, & I have the ability to send them personalised invites, I am giving you League GM powers for our league, too.

Have at it. Make me proud. (If you want to invite your buddies, you can go ahead to begin using Team Edward and Team Quill as takeovers. The owners have not responded back to me that they will be coming back. If you need more teams aside from those two, then let me know.)

It's good to be back.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

WB IO!

I will find us a couple of guys to step in me thinks. Feel free to set up everything, I'll call these guys personally and invite them to the league and hopefully the forum. I have plans to get us more active, all we needs are a few core guys, less than 10 even, to give this place the edge it needs to get back going...

I'm looking forwards to getting going!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

WB IO!

I will find us a couple of guys to step in me thinks. Feel free to set up everything, I'll call these guys personally and invite them to the league and hopefully the forum. I have plans to get us more active, all we needs are a few core guys, less than 10 even, to give this place the edge it needs to get back going...

I'm looking forwards to getting going!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

The Draft has concluded

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

IO...

I just don't get the scoring...Will you please look and see and explain how I lost my last match? This is crazy.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links