Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
AYHJA

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Post by AYHJA »

...fuck...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

I've had the Winter Soldier blu-ray for a week now (& a perfect digital rip even longer than that) & have rewatched it almost every day, even if sometimes just plays in the background. It definitely inches out Guardians Of The Galaxy (not by much though) as the best Marvel movie to date. Speaking of GOTG, I'm surprised nobody has started a thread about it here yet..

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I haven't seen GOTG, I was supposed to go and geek out with my friends at the comic book store, but I ended up working. I'll probably go and see it this weekend or the next. Winter Soldier was indeed awesome, ScarJo...Man...I don't even think I can find the words...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Yeah, make sure you watch GOTG on the big screen, bro. Take Ra with you. ScarJo was the hottest I've ever seen her in Winter Soldier.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

Yeah this movie was probably my favorite Marvel movie to date. Just amazing all around and Evens has completely become Cap. "On your right."

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

darklighter1 wrote:Yeah this movie was probably my favorite Marvel movie to date. Just amazing all around and Evens has completely become Cap.
Agreed on both counts! With every viewing it keeps getting better. I always notice new stuff. It's gonna be hard to beat. DC have dug themselves a deep hole with their last two live-action offerings.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links