X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
Sir Jig-A-Lot

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Merging the casts of both First Class and the original series via a time travel epic.
[youtube][/youtube]

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Re: X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Easily the best X-Men movie to date. Fassbender owns the Magneto role the way Evans is Cap, RDJ is Stark or the way Reeve was Superman. If only the last tenth of 2013's The Wolverine movie hadn't been phoned in from a Power Rangers movie, it'd be the one on top. Anybody else excited for X-Men: Apocalypse after the post-credit scene?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

See, this movie...It seems to have come and gone too quickly, with very little fanfare...Maybe the time it was released? I don't remember hearing anyone talking about it, and clearly nobody had come here to open a thread, so I thought it was forgettable...I have been a fan of Fassbender since 300...He should be considered one of our finest current actors, no two roles of his that I've seen have even been remotely the same. I'd see it for him alone, but the cast is loaded. Which also worried me. Gonna be this at the top of my arrr list, watch it tonight...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Very little fanfare, Ja? it's only the highest grossing X-Men related movie ever and holds both the highest critic & fan rating for an X flick over at Rotten Tomatoes. it's still showing in some places around the globe. it comes in at second pace for me behind Winter Soldier & before Guardians Of The Galaxy for best blockbuster of 2014.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Very little fanfare means that nobody here took 5 minutes to start a thread and rave about it... :D

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Probably cos the forum was kinda quiet over the American summer.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

Yeah this movie was the tits! Fassbender is awesome, and is finally the Magneto we deserved to see.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

And when I say that movie is "the tits" that was in no way an intended Jennifer Lawrence (in light of recent days) joke.....but I guess it kinda was.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

darklighter1 wrote:Yeah this movie was the tits! Fassbender is awesome, and is finally the Magneto we deserved to see.
Fassbender is right up there already with Reeve, Evans, Snipes, Brandon Lee & Downey Jr as their definitive characters.
darklighter1 wrote:And when I say that movie is "the tits" that was in no way an intended Jennifer Lawrence (in light of recent days) joke.....but I guess it kinda was.
LMFAO! Can anyone post those as I haven't seen them. A quick Google image search turned up obvious fakes.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links