The Walking Dead

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
AYHJA

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by AYHJA »

Oh man, they are DEFINITELY eating mofos...That much I'm sure of...I would have sworn before I saw it that they guys Darryl was with were the one's who took beth...That is a mystery in and of itself...One thing is for sure though, there's no way that there's a cavalry coming...Rick is probably going to fight his way out of this, somehow...

For starters, they're in a box car...There certainly are less bulletproof things around, I have to figure that's a factor of some kind...

There were a couple of other clues I think...The items that were leading up to the boxcar, I believe it was milk..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

It was baby formula, like the kind used for Rick's daughter.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Then there it is. Carol, in her suspicions, was able to get in and leave a clue...She'll help them escape, which should prove for some interesting reunion music, seeing as that he cast her out of the circle and all...New way to deal with things...I wonder if they'll tell her about Lizzie's crazy ass..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links