Guardians of the Galaxy

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
AYHJA

Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by AYHJA »

Another film I sort of slept on.

I had no knowledge of this series/comic as I am not a marvel fan. But man was this an enjoyable film, whether you know anything about it or not. To be honest, I'd watch any Marvel film just to see the Stan Lee cameo...

This was great, and even though I don't know Marvel well, I do know Thanos...Wait until you see him...Expected amount of cheese, unexpected humor and hotness (Zoe!!!) to balance...Bradley Cooper is one of my top 5 actors behind this one...

Rating: :X :razz: :bash: :D :D

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Über wrote:I had no knowledge of this series/comic as I am not a marvel fan. But man was this an enjoyable film, whether you know anything about it or not.
That was part of the beauty of it. :-)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

I wasn't as crazy about this movie as everyone else seems to be but it was aight. CA:Winter Soldier was probably my favorite movie of the year.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

It was a rollicking fun time. The complete antidote to the joyless TDKR & Man Of Steel. I'll be honest, I thought it might suck when I first heard the team line-up was the same as Bendis' GOTG book, but as it turns out, It stuck closer to Abbnett & Lanning's legendary run, with Gamora being the exception.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links