Assassin's Creed Unity

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
AYHJA

Assassin's Creed Unity

Post by AYHJA »

So, for Christmas, we got an XBox One. It's pretty sweet! It feels weird to be gaming again. Hell, for that matter, it feels weird to have time to post on AF...Anyway, I've heard lots of good things about this series, and despite this particular title supposedly having some issues, I'm having a pretty good time playing it.

If any of you are down, let's get to it!
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
shin_dr

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity

Post by shin_dr »

Recent patches seem to have addressed the big problems, but yeah, Ubi seems to have a lot of games that are very ambitious but have tons of QA issues.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity

Post by AYHJA »

This is my first game in the series...Hell, it's the first game that I've played since GTA San Andreas...

I am having fun playing it, and I admire the ambition...But my Me, I have not seen something this buggy in a long, long time...These problems are atrocious...Lucky for me that I got on when some of the more severe issues have been fixed, but sheesh...It's pretty bad...

That said, again, I'm having fun...If anyone gets it and wants in, my club name is: Zeu5

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links