Agents of Shield

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
Eddard

Agents of Shield

Post by Eddard »

Judging from some of the other Marvel posts, I'm surprised there isn't a thread for the TV show. (Or maybe I missed it)

Any other Agents of SHIELD fans?

What did you think of the revelation that Sky is Daisy Johnson, also known as Quake?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_Johnson

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Agents of Shield

Post by AYHJA »

Man, I have little time for TV! Seems good, I barely get to watch the shows I love. I just finished Breaking Bad a few weeks ago. TV shows have never been this good man...Is this one I need to try and watch?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
shin_dr

Post by shin_dr »

My actual TV viewing has dropped like a rock, but I do try and keep up with some online.

It started off kinda iffy but it's picked up. Agent Carter seems to be teasing some stuff about Black Widow's past so I'll have to try and keep tabs on it too.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Eddard

Post by Eddard »

Über wrote: TV shows have never been this good man...Is this one I need to try and watch?
I would say YES. Joss Whedon has done a fantastic job weaving the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe together.
Like many of his TV series, this does start slow and then builds...but you WILL find yourself hooked. Just like Firefly/Serenity.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links