Gotham (FOX Network)

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
Eddard

Gotham (FOX Network)

Post by Eddard »

I just started catching up on the series and it is growing on me. Fairly good stories and very well cast, providing more than a few really stand out portrayals of the villains in Gotham (Robin Lord Taylor's Penguin is a joy to watch). My biggest pet peeve so far... Barbara Kean (portrayed by Erin Richards), the future Mrs. Jim Gordon. I can't decide if it is the writing or the portrayal... I just think her character adds nothing to the series.

Anyone else watching? I'm only through S1 Ep 11 - Rogues' Gallery so please don't spoil anything. :razz:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Gotham (FOX Network)

Post by AYHJA »

I was intrigued, but actively decided that this would have to wait on my super hero series list. I have yet to get caught up and finish watching the flash series, which I was def. enjoying. Man, how do you find time to catch all these shows, lol...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Eddard

Re: Gotham (FOX Network)

Post by Eddard »

Über wrote:Man, how do you find time to catch all these shows, lol...
Monster / Redbull
Ha
I tend to binge watch. I just caught up on the flash myself. The last episode was awesome.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links