January 3rd 2007

News, politics, economy, local and global information, geography, life, living, and travel forum.
Buffmaster

January 3rd 2007

Post by Buffmaster »

This is just a History lesson. I am posting it to all regardless of party . It is truth and history and nothing can change it. But Obama is trying, by campaigning on "how bad the debt was that he inherited!"

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007, the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007, the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!
Remember that day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
THANK YOU DEMOCRATS (especially Barney ) for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment...to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
(BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie -starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy). Barney blocked it and called it a "Chicken Little Philosophy" (and the sky did fall!)
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress, especially BARNEY!!!!
So when someone tries to blame Bush...
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: January 3rd 2007

Post by AYHJA »

You know, the thing about political POV's is that they're hardly comprehensive...It's just too much information...The only way this could make any real sense (and I say that only because I'm sure someone politically savvy enough can counter these points, I'm not that dude, never will be never want to be) is if you have all the information on the votes and goings on of those respective statements...

That's just too much BS for me...It's why I'm not political and never want to be...We love this site, we think its great, but some would disagree and be right in everything they say...And we'd be right in everything we say...No uniform answers to any of this, no root...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Buffmaster

Post by Buffmaster »

I know what you're saying. I'm just trying to let people know that Bushie wasn't and still isn't the one to lay entire shitload on.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

All a cluster fuck...For all the love we give these guys, there's always another cheek...Clinton's regime was primarily responsible for outsourcing the country...It wasn't always you called someone to get support and got someone in a foreign country barely speaking English...It's a bit of a broken system if you ask me...It will take a collapse and complete failure before something is done about it...Just hope I'm long gone when that happens...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links