Judgment Day (Skynet)

Very general discussion.

Judgment Day (Skynet)

Post by 5829 »

Skynet is now is control.

Cameron tells Sarah that Judgment Day is now set to occur on April 21, 2011. Skynet is destined to go online a few days earlier, 20:11 on April 19, 2011.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment_Day

The Judgment Day, also known as J-Day, refers to the day that the artificial intelligence Skynet becomes self aware and started a nuclear strike on the America, Russia, and other regions, killing over a billion people.

Sarah Connor first learned about Judgment Day in 1984 from Kyle Reese, a soldier sent from the future to protect her from an assassination by a Terminator. The Terminator Contents [show]

Date of Judgment DayEdit

Due to the the impact of time travel on the Terminator timelines, the date of the Judgment Day has been altered for several times.
1997Edit

The first specific date of Judgment Day as described by both Sarah Connor and the T-800 occurs on August 29, 1997. Skynet becomes self-aware at 02:14 am Eastern Time after its activation on August 4, 1997 and launches nuclear missiles at Russia to incite a counterattack against the humans who, in a panic, tried to disconnect it. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Since Sarah and the Terminator both share the same information (Which it would in any case if both it and Kyle were sent back at the same time to different destinations. T2: The Future War), this date has not changed as a result of Cyberdyne managing to reconstruct and create the Terminators from the remaining parts of the T-800 sent to 1984 from the future. At this stage, quality may have improved, but the timing has not yet changed.
2003Edit

In Russia, a routine day at sea turns into a nightmare when it seems the US has launched a massive nuclear attack on the rest of the world. Terminator Salvation: Dark Sky
Note:
In "Terminator Timeline", featured in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines DVD, it is stated that the Judgment Day happen in 2003.
The date "July 25, 2003" is pegged as Judgment Day in the novel "Terminator Salvation: Cold War".
2004Edit

The Judgment Day as shown in the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
Added by Resistance12

After Sarah Сonnor, her son John and the T-800 destroy Cyberdyne headquarters and all backups of the research Terminator 2: Judgment Day, the date for Judgment Day is moved to July 25, 2004 6:18 pm Eastern Time. Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

This event is not prevented, and occurs as predicted with the T-850 indicating "Judgment Day is inevitable". Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Note:
The date "July 25, 2004" is also mentioned as the Judgment Day in the novel "Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes".
"Terminator Salvation: The Official Movie Souvenir Magazine" marks the Judgment Day occurs in the year 2004.
2005Edit

After John Connor and Wendy Dorset inadvertently participate in the creation of Skynet while attempting to stop Clea Bennet in 2002 T2: Rising Storm, the date for Judgment Day is altered into a progressively developing scenario of machine based homicidal mania that takes years to develop until the full fledged nuclear strikes of Judgment Day now occurs sometime in 2005. T2: The Future War

This sequence of events is directly attributable to the temporal intervention by Skynet and the deployment of the I-950 infiltrator Serena Burns to insure Skynet's creation.
2011Edit

The Judgment Day as shown in "What He Beheld".
Added by Heyann

Cameron tells Sarah that Judgment Day is now set to occur on April 21, 2011. Skynet is destined to go online a few days earlier, 20:11 on April 19, 2011.[citation needed]
Note

Both the Resistance and Skynet are actively seeking to interfere with the timeline and are having unforeseen effects. Due to ongoing temporal alterations, these events are probably still being altered.

QuotesEdit
T-800: The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
Sarah Connor: Skynet fights back.
T-800: Yes. It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia.
John Connor: Why attack Russia? Aren't they our friends now?
T-800: Because Skynet knows the Russian counter-attack will eliminate its enemies over here.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Cameron: The Skynet missile defense system goes online April 19, 2011. Declares war on mankind and triggers a nuclear apocalypse two days later.
Sarah: Miles Dyson?
Cameron: Someone else built Skynet.
Sarah: Who?
Cameron: I don't know.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles "Pilot"
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
jdog

Re: Judgment Day (Skynet)

Post by jdog »

I thought this was a thread about Google. Sorry.
If any links are down, please send me a PM!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links

Re: Judgment Day (Skynet)

Post by 5829 »

Could be it
Could be
Could
be it
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links