Please help me out on this topic

Very general discussion.
Buffmaster

Please help me out on this topic

Post by Buffmaster »

Women who are under the influence aren't responsible for their actions when it comes to sex.

If this is so, please explain to me how this situation could be handled under that way of thinking.

If a woman is at a party and gets drunk and has sex it's considered rape, because she can't be held responsible for her actions. Now take the same woman on the same night who after gets taken advantage of gets into her car 10 minutes later and gets pulled over 12 minutes after the first event. She is now accountable for her actions. Opinions please.
Big Red died 23 NOV 2001

You owe your success to your first wife. You owe your second wife to your success---Sean Connery

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Re: Please help me out on this topic

Post by darklighter1 »

Uh oh what did you do last night?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Buffmaster

Post by Buffmaster »

No, people are going nuts about Bristle Palin and her getting date raped by her ex-girlfriend.
Big Red died 23 NOV 2001

You owe your success to your first wife. You owe your second wife to your success---Sean Connery

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Post by darklighter1 »

Oh man that storry was gonna be juicy until I just looked it up and it was about her boyfriend.....damn! You had me at girlfriend Buff. Anyway yeah it's a stupid story from a drama seeking kid who has everything she says or does written about by a leftist media that hates her cause of her Mom. But her trying to pass things off cause of the booze is pretty convenient.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post by 5829 »

I guess that you mean that she is being pulled over for drunk driving.
I am not a lawyer but my opinion is because the law is not always logical.

A male and female meet in a bar, get drunk and decide to go someplace and have consensual sex (they are both of legal age). So they get into their cars, drive to a motel and have sex.
As I understand the law where I live three felonies have just been committed. Two drunk driving and one rape. Drunk driving because even though you are drunk you are supposed to know better than to drive. One rape because the female was drunk and can not legally give consent. However the male, even drunk, is supposed to know not to have sex with the female because she is drunk.
Which brings to to a thought that crossed my mind while writing this - what about two people who are drunk and have homosexual sex? If they are both female does that mean two rapes have been committed? If males also two rapes?
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Buffmaster

Post by Buffmaster »

darklighter1 wrote:Oh man that storry was gonna be juicy until I just looked it up and it was about her boyfriend.....damn! You had me at girlfriend Buff. Anyway yeah it's a stupid story from a drama seeking kid who has everything she says or does written about by a leftist media that hates her cause of her Mom. But her trying to pass things off cause of the booze is pretty convenient.
I swear I wasn't high when I wrote that...lmfao
Big Red died 23 NOV 2001

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Dude, where is this story, cdr...I want to read it..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Buffmaster

Post by Buffmaster »

Big Red died 23 NOV 2001

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links