Mystique Magazine going out of business?

Very general discussion.

Post by 5829 »

or just another sales pitch?

Haven't been on their site in a long time (is it still being updated?) but I got this email from them today.

I just wanted to give you this heads up so you have time to grab everything while you can!

WARNING: My Mystique pictures may NO LONGER be available online very soon.

WHY: Mystique is in the process of selling its photo and video library to another company. There are indications all of my photos will be incorporated into the operation of the other company and they will no longer be available at Mystique.

WHAT: The high resolution versions of all my photo sets, which are 4 times larger than any now on the current Mystique site (6000 pixels), are available right now in a temporary Mystique Hi Rez Download area created just for fans like you to get one last chance to get everything. It's easy: one click downloads a large zip file of all of my photo sets.

HOW: Purchase an access key to this special non-advertised to the public Mystique Hi Rez Download area, and not only will you get all of my pictures, but also all of my girlfriends and other Mystique models - around 166 of them. Plus there are 720 exclusive brand new photos never before released.

WHEN: If you do it before the end of February, it only costs 99 bucks for me and all 167 models and all the extras.

For complete details, just click this link:
http://www.infinity-studios.com/99/

P.S.

I hope you are able to do this before the pictures are completely removed. Thanks again for being a fan of mine at Mystique.
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: Mystique Magazine going out of business?

Post by AYHJA »

Have no idea, but the one dealing I had with them was shitty, wouldn't be surprised if karma took a chunk of ass finally..

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Re: Mystique Magazine going out of business?

Post by darklighter1 »

Thought they went out around 2007. Haven't heard about em in years. WOW!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links