CriticalSpeak: Entertainment - News Blogs

Useful and helpful weblinks.
bsprogs

CriticalSpeak: Entertainment - News Blogs

Post by bsprogs »

Over the last few months an Entertainment, News, and Blogging network web site has been in development. Although far from perfect, the site is being launched in phases. Phase 1 is to gather author applications so that we can setup our team of Journalists and Bloggers - (aka: “Authors”).

Here is how it works:
CriticalSpeak.com is the core to the CriticalSpeak network and for the time being, it’s home to all content on the network. As Authors gain popularity, they will be setup with their own website. CriticalSpeak.com will setup and manage the blogging software on the website. All the authors have to do is keep posting their articles and CriticalSpeak does the rest.

So what is in it for the Authors?

The CriticalSpeak development team is working on multiple Google Adsense optimized site templates that will be available to the authors to choose from. Every time an Author’s article is viewed by a user, there is a 50/50 chance that the advertisement on the page will be that of the Author. CriticalSpeak does not have anything to do with the Author’s Google Adsense revenue, how often ads are displayed, how many times links are clicked, or how much you earn per click. As stated above, Author’s ads have a 50/50 chance of being displayed when that author’s article is being viewed.

Now… let’s get to the normal users!

The CriticalSpeak Network has the primary goal of entertaining our visitors. With a team of Authors publishing content on a daily basis, users should never run out of fresh content ranging from economic and political news to celebrity news to the stupid, yet popular, YouTube video a blogger decided to share and write about. We’ll keep you busy during your downtime at work

Users can make sure to stay up-to-date by subscribing to authors and blogs. When subscribed to an author, users will be notified every time that author makes a new post. Same goes for blogs. Every time a blog contains a new post, the user will be notified. As we come closer to the launch of each Phase, more information will be provided.

Homepage: http://www.criticalspeak.com/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/criticalspeak

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the only person at CriticalSpeak in terms of Management, progamming, development, etc.. and I'm always looking for help :)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: CriticalSpeak: Entertainment - News Blogs

Post by AYHJA »

Gonna put a link on the homepage for this, can't wait to see what comes of it... :D

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
bsprogs

Re: CriticalSpeak: Entertainment - News Blogs

Post by bsprogs »

It looks like I've got a few people interested in blogging already.

Next step is to get the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions Completed. Once those are done, I'll be allowing people to start posting on the site and get things rolling! Looks like one guy is starting off with a photography blog - using criticalspeak to get his name rolling and another guy will be doing youtube video blogs. There are a few others as well. I'm going to give it a few months to actually start showing anything in terms of content and visitors.

I've got a buddy that does marketing for a few companies. He should be able to help me get things rolling once phase 4 of the launch is complete :)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links