[Tutorial] How to make Userbars

Tutorials and how-to's.
Pete

Post by Pete »

[quote=PM4EVER][quote=Pete]hey what font do you use for the text?[/quote]

Oh yeah, forgot that! :roll:

+I don't know what's the name of the font in white color, but you jut make again a new layer, set the size about 12-13pt. Then you set up a 'stroke' 1px and black, and you are ready.

###EDIT###
Found the name of the font, and here is the link where you can get it!
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fo ... 0-BRK-.ttf

damn, I wish I could install that on this machine... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

what application do you use to make these banners?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUOTE(Pete)damn, I wish I could install that on this machine... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
what application do you use to make these banners?

Why, what machine you have? MAC or what?

Well, I made these userbars with Photoshop CS2, but basicly since 7.0 it's almost the same! Yeah, that's it! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
PM4EVER

Post by PM4EVER »

QUICK TUTORIAL on how to make animated (moving) userbars!

1. you have to make a not animated bar! (how to do that is posted earlier)
2. open it in image ready, and depending on with which layer you want work select it. (this will be the animated one)
3. if you want this layer image to move, then in the 'animation' window, make a new frame (with 0.1sec delay), and in this frame make it how i shall be in the end. Use the 'move tool' and the arrows to move it to the final position.
4. Then tween it as you wish. (you can select the frames number and you can change the delay of each frame aswell)
5. Save it, upload it and post it! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

Maybe a little help: mytemplate.psd #Photoshop CS2#

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
xristoforos27

Re: [Tutorial] How to make Userbars

Post by xristoforos27 »

Thanks for the tutorial

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links