Poster of the Month (Apr 06 - May 06)

Win out here, and get something shiny!
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Can we get rid of that vote? What a horrible criteria. That vote shouldn't count if that's really why he voted
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
emanon

Post by emanon »

Isn't contributing to multiple areas of the forum a key ingredient to being a candidate for this recognition? Ignoring any bias that may be inferred as a result of me being one of the candidates of this poll and the recipient of the contested vote, I think that habib41's is valid.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Deepak

Post by Deepak »

lol... only cause the vote if for you but I agree, its valid coz every person has their own criterion(spell) for their votes
WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR ITS THE POOR WHO DIE

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Deepak, you should get MOM for creating a new word, that was fucking awesome...LoL...Criterion..!!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Deepak

Post by Deepak »

LOL i wasnt too sure if I was using it in the right context but there is a word as "criterion"

A criterion specifies the attributes of successful or meritorious performance. The term criteria is often interchangeable with rubrics, scoring guidelines, and scoring rubrics.
pals.sri.com/pals/guide/glossary.html

standard: a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
the ideal in terms of which something can be judged; "they live by the standards of their community"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR ITS THE POOR WHO DIE

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Jesus... you couldn't have picked a tougher match, Ja. They both make excellent contributions to the site. I'm gonna hold off for now... lol

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
emanon

Post by emanon »

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
iMNO

Post by iMNO »

Oh crap...I didn't even realize this was going on until today. I guess I have been so busy posting in all of the other parts of the site...and blowing up the G-spot! Anyway, emanon is a good friend, and one hell of a computer hack, so I could handle losing to him.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

The criterion for being totally 0wn3d..? Accusing someone of making up a word cause I've never heard of it, LoL...

Both of you chaps are great though, very tough vote indeed...!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

QUOTE(iMNO)Oh crap...I didn't even realize this was going on until today.  I guess I have been so busy posting in all of the other parts of the site...and blowing up the G-spot!  Anyway, emanon is a good friend, and one hell of a computer hack, so I could handle losing to him.

I do believe iMNO was pimping himself right there... lol

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links