Best New Member (3rd Quarter 06)

Win out here, and get something shiny!
iMNO

Post by iMNO »

Congrats! This is a great forum to be a part of. Keep up the good work!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

hoheat, its time for you select a new person to pass the torch to..! PM me with your suggestions and we'll decide..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
hotheat

Post by hotheat »

already?!? :shock:

ok noobs, time to suck up to me now! plead ur case! lol /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" /> ...just kidding!

...just wanted to feel omnipotent for a while there. lol

ok, there are SERIOUS criteria for this pretigious award. and not to mention the great responsibility that comes with it.

^^hope that didn't sound too serious. main criteria is that ur having enough FUN here to participate and share what u got. /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

So when can we expect the decision? I'm really anxious to find out if I won it or not? Lol...
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
hotheat

Post by hotheat »

if ur nominating urself, then i just might nominate myself too. and if that's the case, u all know who i'd pick to win! lol :twisted:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Do I need to remind you guys who first won this award in a romp? lol

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Yea you were amazing Kramer, you took it away. H2, I can't really nominate myself since I've been here since 2004. I'm not quite a new member
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

This is hard... if it was me deciding, I'd say it's a toss-up between Habib (Feb) or Buff (May)... they're not really that new, though...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Yea, but we really haven't had this award in a while. But it is H2's decision...don't help him at all. Lol...

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Yeah... good luck, H2... you've got your work cut out for you... lol

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links