Best New Member (3rd Quarter 06)

Win out here, and get something shiny!
AYHJA

Best New Member (3rd Quarter 06)

Post by AYHJA »

hotheat
is AF's

Mandizzle, the previous winner, has chosen you to have this award...I'm sure you can see what he means to the site, so its AWESOME he's picked you, there are alot of good, new guys on the site...This is one of the best honors you can have on this forum, everyone that has had it has become a mainstay on the site..! In time, when you are no longer a new member, you will choose a person you think has the same qualities as you do.! Congratulations M8, and THANK YOU for being a good, contributing member here..!

AYHJA
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

Congrats bro... You're the 1st person I thought of when it came to pass the torch on...I'm sure you'll continue to contribute in the way you have so far...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Congrats, man. You deserve it. You've jumped right in, and you've made some excellent contributions. Keep it up. 8)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

I agree, you've come right on board and have posted away. Congrats on this great award and I look forward to hearing more from you here on the forum.
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
DaddyJ

Post by DaddyJ »

Blue ribbon for hotheat, congratulations and thanks. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

^ close second ^ :tur:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
deepdiver32073
Iconoclast Extraordinaire

Post by deepdiver32073 »

Congrats! Much deserved. Thanks for everything you've put up.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
hotheat

Post by hotheat »

WOW!!! this is a pleasnt surprise! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />/

...didn't even know i was a candidate!

thanks to all u guys who made me feel welcome here. thanks for all the support and the great stuff u share.
i know the effort u guys put in to make this the great place it is. i just try to put in the little i can to give back to u.

so, ...maybe we could grab a beer and celebrate?

thanks Mandizzle, for havin' me in mind for this honor. ur gonna be one tough act to follow...! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

congrats to all of us! now, on with the celebration! ...everyone's invited! :cheers:
:gw: :rockon:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
WAY
Site Admin

Post by WAY »

QUOTE(hotheat)so, ...maybe we could grab a beer and celebrate?

My sentiments exactly..! lol
Congratulations M8..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

celebration?? Hell ya! Tell me when and where! Oh wait...it must be here and now!
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links