Iron Writer of the Month Award

Win out here, and get something shiny!
Adtz

Post by Adtz »

Unless of course, the winner is a paying member...hey maybe we could have the "bribe of the month award"? Whoever gives the most money that month gets the award? Given the number of contributors I don't know that we need more than one or two awards, else we might as well give out lame ass participation ribbons...unless your talking about the other forums as well.

BTW, are we there yet? Are we? Man, its been like a whole day. What are we waiting for, Christmas? Its not like any one here has a life, right? Hello? Is anyone listening? Fellas, fellas?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

CDR

I like that idea...Some incentive..!

We could do a free RS account...Or any other paid file hosting service as a kicker...

This is how previous awards were displayed:

I myself was thinking about something that looked like a mini championship belt, but again...I lack the graphical prowness to do such a thing...
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Adtz

Post by Adtz »

Yee Ha!!! My first CDR!

We could do a lurker of the month award! Most downloads with no other contribution? You could pick the day you get banned?

I have no graphical prowess. But I like the belt buckle idea. You could use the badge from Wendy Whitebread /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Man, that lurker of the month award competition would be thick as Texas toast...
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mandizzle
.Mr.Mojo.Risin.

Post by Mandizzle »

Ok so after all this discussion is there a poll somewhere I can go vote or has somebody already won it?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
g00b3r

Post by g00b3r »

*eh hem* I would like to nominate Uber for worst dressed in a yellow bikini award.

I also think g00ber should get an award for most females brought to the board. (g00ber, witchy, and forsaken_dreams)

DD should be awarded for best back board for g00b3r's meltdowns.

Hm.....I will think of more I'm sure. :devil:

AH! Send in your REAL penis shots for the girls judging of prettiest penis!! hahaha

Ok that one might not work.

BTW Adtz, it's been like almost 3 weeks now.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Adtz

Post by Adtz »

I simply died of anxiety. I can't take it any more -- I just can't take it. Where are the judges? My swimsuit is starting to bind. My evening gown is ruined...and my acceptance speech is out of date.

I can't stand the presssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links