Post by deepdiver32073 »

This is getting too too funny! CDR!!!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
WAY
Site Admin

Post by WAY »

LoL, now it's a 3-way tie with Rim, CY and Kramer..

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
deepdiver32073
Iconoclast Extraordinaire

Post by deepdiver32073 »

Kinky!!! Does LG know CY is in a 3 way with 2 guys other than himself?!?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
RIMFIRE

Post by RIMFIRE »

BOOOYA!!!!!!

Finally, the masses are speaking!!!!!! :cheers:

You know, technically speaking, once you factor in the "boob" vote for CY and "We feel real sorry you live in a country without electricity" vote for Kramer I believe that I'm already up by AT LEAST 3 votes..........but I'll play along with the charade.

*let me begin preparing my speech*

BTW, where's my buddy Fapper.....I'm guaranteed a vote from him!!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Oh, you can kiss the fattest part of my ass... :x

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

lmfao @ rim.....if vote went to the funniest...besides me.......then Rim..you'd win by a long shot........ CY has good points Kramer......your post count is worthless considering the work you do to obtain them.....you copy links....and post tons of one word answers.......that isn't worthy of a posting award.....thats worthy of a "most active" or a "new memeber" award.....I'm not hatin....but when I saw you had 500 posts I almost shat myself.....I've read like.....10 of them.... where the fuck does that huge number come from?

You damn near live on this forum and you really haven't posted too much that has been your own opinion and that has been noteworthy.....I'm not taking away from your contributions to the site by any means....but they are not what this award was designed for...and that was who posts the most creative, unique...changes the whole thread when they make their post...brings in a new perspective (and that has nothing to do with CY being a female, she rarely if at all flaunts that....she makes great noteworthy posts that actually add to the discussion) type of memeber...

I'm biased not because CY and I are married....I'm biased because I don't read anything you post....and thats not because I see Kramer and run away....but because I don't spend my time here in the G-Section...or in the T&W....and people who get a majority of their posts from those two sections should NEVER be considered for poster of the month...

Shit we might as well just hand you "most active"...you've rightfully earned that....as well as best new member....but as far as post quality goes...you've got nothing on CY..or RIM for that matter...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Yeah... it should be noted that I've never actually posted in the T&W board... :? As for winning this award, I was just having fun. I really don't care who wins... thanks for taking the fun out of it, though...

My bad... I made 1 post in T&W... :shock:

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

Oh...well then I REALLY have no idea where or what you ever post...

I'm not taking the fun out of it....I'm just here to say that you dont deserve it nearly as much as people seem to think...based on what the award was created for....

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

and if we're talking post count here.....I got 4 times yours...and make more than double the posts per day....and for ratio of time spent on the site...and posts made....I win immensely......so why am I not up for the award?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links