Gostosa League II News Ticker

The Ultimate Fantasy Sport!
AYHJA

Gostosa League II News Ticker

Post by AYHJA »

You can use this thread to talk about pending trades, moves, etc...If you make a move, it must be announced here or it didn't happen...If you and another coach decide to do a deal privately, someone needs to announce it here for the rest of the league to see...

Any roster change, big or small, must be put here...

To pick up where we left off, I am shopping Kayden Kross for trades and inviting Nicole Voss to offseason workouts in light of a trade or...

THIS JUST IN!!

Silvia Saint has announced her retirement..! The team is expected to give her an unconditional release and wish her well in retirement... :cross:
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Around the Horn

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Open tryouts begin tomorrow, and newly-established team JS is very interested in upgrading its integral core by addressing the flank of unfamiliar talent they drafted late last season.

Although there is no guarantee that untested rookies will eventually replace the underutilized veterans on the roster, there is a very high liklihood that a significant shake-up is in-store throughout this entire first week of open season, according to insiders. The scenario as we currently see it is that a good fourth of the team could possibly be cut in order to save cap space and dispatch those of whom can be seen as having little growth potential; as a consequence, what it is most likely to occur will involve signing raw power recruits in order to replace key skill positions lost.

From what we hear, the team's head scouts are quite eager to test their "exceptional few" formula to complement the prior strengths of the team (mainly the offense and special teams), and moderate the weakpoints of the defense.

We will keep you posted on all the doings.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: 2009 Gostosa League News Ticker

Post by AYHJA »

Over the next couple of days, I'll be getting the league in order, and hopefully, but 1 June, we will be well into the preseason..! Tweak those rosters, get those galleries up, GL2009 is a GO...!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I'm also shopping a few girls for trades...

On the block:

Angel Dark
Erica Campbell
Sophie Moone
Georgia Jones

On the hunt:

Kyla Cole
Manuela Arcuri

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
maynard

Post by maynard »

I'm interested in creating a team

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Get a list together, I'll be glad to help you get it in order... ;)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Am happy with my already existing roster. Play it as is.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Team JS News

Training Camp has begun, and the team is holding strong through workouts and dynamic poses, though knowing that some veterans will likely be replaced and/or let go.

So far, Brea Lynn, Mina and Zoe Britton have been let go over the weekend. Regarding Britton, a mild surprise announcement so late, as Zoe "Za Bomb" Britton was thought to be a major contributor to the scheme this season. We have no intel on whether it was conditioning, character, or contract disputes that ultimately led to release.

In related news, the newly-acquired starlet Ava Rose is already looking for a bigger contract given her history of accolades, but the team is standing sound to her pleas. This is quite a revelation as she was picked up as a fairly good market free agent last season, but has not produced at all because the previous season has been in hiatus. Her agent may make this standoff more volatile than it should be, as a consequence it could perhaps delay her pre-season-training, or even more momentous, result in her discharge.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Progress report

Well, it seems as though the initial shuffle isn't to be the last; you know it is to be expected when you have team cuts, there will most certainly be adept replacements to fill the loss. And from what has been going on this week with free-agent tryouts, these upgrades are indeed spectacular for the corps and fledgling federation of IO.

About a week ago, we reported that the green team, JST was eager to try their hand with a secretive recruiting tactic that so far is only known as the "exceptional few" formula to understanding, evaluating, and developing raw, explosive talent. We were skeptical to say the least, especially when a few days before starting mini-camps, there still was uncertainty in the locker room; but with an announcement as momentous as that of today's, we applaud IO's new team, as well as their newest additions.

After the release of performers Brea Lynn, Mina, and Zoe "Za Bomb" Britton (which this editor is still scratching his head over why they'd outright release her and not negotiate terms instead) last weekend, JST is pleased to announce the signings of Padma Lakshmi and Rachel Weisz to long-term laden-incentive contracts.

This move will significanly bolster the integral standing of the team, but what I'm keen to notice is that the team did not announce Britton's replacement immediately. It would seem that it is difficult to find the specific-type of competitor who can replace Zoe's *ahem* ample talents. Perhaps they are waiting for a grander stage later, or it could be that they have not yet realized anyone who has measured up during their private tryouts. Regardless, the journal here is anticipating perhaps one or two more signings before the season officially begins. We most certainly will keep you posted. ;)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links