Gostosa League II News Ticker

The Ultimate Fantasy Sport!
AYHJA

Re: 2009 Gostosa League News Ticker

Post by AYHJA »

OK..! Got my little situation ironed out, the league will be resuming as normal on 24 December 2009...I will post an updated schedule sometime later on tonight...

Cheers..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

That is good to hear. No 'autotuned' roster for me.

I am totally backlogged as well, so at least I may have this weekend to set aside 30 min. to set my lineup.

It was totally a bad idea to set up a blog at this time, even if it is mostly pictures, and their sources.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

In a push to get a final roster for the last quarter of the season, 1337 has decided to part ways with Nadia Bjorlin from the practice squad and add Melyssa Grace to the soon to be final 27 girl roster...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Well guys, this is it..! The regular season ends in 3 days..! It's been great for me to play this season, I can hardly wait for the next to start...A few things about the playoffs...

There will be a division playoff, a conference playoff, and then a league championship...The two best teams from their division face off in a 3 at a time battle...Whomever wins 2 of those 3 total matches goes on to the conference championships...The conference championship is 5 matches...And then the finals is 7 matches...So basically, you will need 3 different lineups, and then 5, and then 7...Good luck..!

Also, I am leaving the matches open for a few more weeks...Playoffs are likely to start the first of February...PLEASE make sure you've voted, and if you can coax one of your net friends to join AF and vote, the better...The more votes we have, the better things will be...If you have to register some guys and let them use your computer for 10 minutes, do it..!

Also, it goes without saying, teams that have been on autopilot this season will be up for grabs the MINUTE the final votes are tallied to determine the final win/loss count...Sorry guys, but this is a players choice league..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
agentluv69

Gostosa League 2010 ???

Post by agentluv69 »

When does the new league start ???

Who's up for some some heavy duty 'girl on girl' action...... :laff:
"Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb" .......Dark Helmet

PM me if any of my links go dead or don't work and I'll gladly repost them.....enjoy

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Re: Gostosa League 2010 ???

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

I'm not certain the last season has even finished up yet..
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
agentluv69

Post by agentluv69 »

Sir Jig-A-Lot wrote:I'm not certain the last season has even finished up yet..
When does 2009 season end ???? I thought it may be too late for me to join....just wanted to know when the next season would start up....
"Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb" .......Dark Helmet

PM me if any of my links go dead or don't work and I'll gladly repost them.....enjoy

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

As I understand it, we are now in the finals.. down to the last 2-4 teams..
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Never too late to get into the league and put a team together...

We are in the March Madness phase of the league, with the 2010 season set to take place in a little while...You can begin putting a team together right now, and making any adjustments when the season ends...

I will go through each match on Thursday to score them...The Playoffs will start the next Thursday after that...I still have a few more guys that I want to sign up and vote, just been so far out of pocket to have it done...But you can def. start putting your team together ASAP..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Sorry for the long delays in getting the Playoffs started guys, just trying to get the votes up...I'll start tallying the matched up after this weekend, got a lot going on with work and a death in the fam...But all is well that ends well, we should be ready for Playoffs in about a week..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links