Gostosa League II News Ticker

The Ultimate Fantasy Sport!
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

Re: Gostosa League II News Ticker

Post by ¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п »

Oh my... aaarrgh !

I knew I had something to do yesterday instead of wasting 2 hours watching Diesel in "Pitch Black", a 30-year slightly-altered update/remake of the Aliens film franchise.

(give me patience to post some nudies, Lord.)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

I just spent most of this evening (3-5 hours, off and on) catching up on what everyone has been waiting for with baited breath. I selected fifteen of the choicest pickings from my sorely outdated roster, and will now seek to configure the best possible combination of oomph-pow-bang sex appeal.

My connection is not the most solid, but with some motivation and continued luck, I'll have my five lineups submitted before the morning is thru. Here's to the finals coming to a close soon, and hopefully, with good management and word-of-mouth, we'll also have enough interest for the "next" season of the G-League.

(and I also noticed: my Gostosa team was founded for the "2008-2009 season", and I'm just wondering where the time went.)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I know dude...Life has tried to kick us all off line..! Well, except for hotheat, lol...

I'll finally get a chance, perhaps Tuesday or Wednesday, to get the next matches up...Thanks IO for getting your roster to me in such pristine condition..!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

If any of you that have rosters that were hosted on our servers that aren't working anymore, please let me know so that I can repair them...I will also rebuild the uploader on ayhja.org, let me know if you want to sign up for an account...Also building a new one on ayhja.name that can handle files bigger than 2 MB...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sir Jig-A-Lot

Post by Sir Jig-A-Lot »

Yeah, All my GL team pix are gone baby gone. Fix 'em please.
ALL MY BITCHEZ LUH ME

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Fuck me Jig..! For some reason, I'm missing your directory on my backups..! I don't think I have it... :(

Man, my bad..! If you want to repost them, I'll get you a new account, but if not I understand...Man, I don't know how that happened, directories (users) 6-18 is missing...Shit...I had to get those files off that server in a hurry, something must have happened when I was doing so...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
¡ñ±£¿®∆L Ф¶†ïς@п
Resident Cryptologist

I just checked my five match lineup (that's still on me) that I sent you some 3-4 months ago, and they, too, are broken.

Do I wait it out for a fix to the servers, or would you like me to re-host them to a server of your choosing?
(I had the foresight to open up a backup folder for my Gostosa League roster/lineups, so it should be no prob. to turn in my part to wrapping up the still-pending end to "last" season's action.)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Pending that I didn't make a huge fucking blunder like I did w/Jig, I should have your files, which means all I have to do is go in and change the URL...I think you're good to go, but we can check to be sure...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links