New Fall TV Programming (2015) - What looks good?

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.
Eddard

New Fall TV Programming (2015) - What looks good?

Post by Eddard »

Anything look especially intriguing to you? What new show(s) are you going to watch this fall?

Personally, I'm intrigued by Minority Report (Fox) - This isn’t just a TV adaptation of the 2002 movie (or the Philip K. Dick short story that inspired it). It is a sequel set 15 years after the events of the movie. The synopsis seems to be that one of the precog twins is using his visions to prevent crimes on his own while he searches for his missing twin brother.

I also think I'll be watching Blindspot. Blindspot is an upcoming television series starring Jaimie Alexander (from Thor) and Sullivan Stapleton. The series focuses on a mysterious tattooed woman who has lost her memory and does not know her own identity. The FBI discovers that each tattoo contains a clue to a crime they will have to solve. The series premieres September 21, 2015.

What about you? What looks good?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: New Fall TV Programming (2015) - What looks good?

Post by AYHJA »

Yeah...That def. looks interesting..."Every" part of her body?

I tuned in this past Sunday for Fear the Walking Dead, but I wasn't impressed. Sort of boring, but maybe it will pick up. I can't see having an emotional investment in any of these characters, but AMC is clearing playing with house money on this one...

I still haven't watched the shows on my must see TV list. :(

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links