Date of Birth: 10 May 1977
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Ethnicity: Afro American
Religion: None Specific
Sign: Taurus

Freestyle

Likes: Things being clean...Lots of hardrive space and computing power...FPFP...A good song or joke...Eating, friends and family...Working on this site and others...Being able to breathe...Being visited by my muse...The sight of a beautiful woman...Traveling...Chatting with my friends...Playing ball...Watching sports...Spending time with my family...Watching movies...Playing PS2 and PC games...Taking care of my things...Choppin' game and drinking beer with my brothers on the weekend...Reading good magazines...Finding a way when there isn't one...Learning something new everyday...

Dislikes: Things being dirty and messy...People asking me too many, and or very obvious questions...Customers calling me after business hours...People that join the site, but don't post...Loosing or misplacing things...People mistreating children...2nd hand sigg smoke...Being lazy...

Favorite Quote: "Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something..."

Unless I told you, you would never know that I: ...am afraid of static shock, and will discharge myself before touching a door knob...

Self Perception:

Positive: I consider myself to be a very fair, noble, and magnetic person...In almost every group I am a part of, I feel like the mean, the one capable of doing many things just above normal, rather than one thing exceptionally well...I think that I'm very logical, and as a result, things come to me faster than would be most people...Among my family, I am the one asked for advice, and to make sense of things...I cherish any role I take, and have great pride...I am not ashamed of anything that I am, or do...I love meeting the challenges of life and responsibility, and thrive in my existence being meaningful...I want to be the model of strength, compassion, quiet power, and dedicated intelligence...All goes through the golden rule...

Negative: I can be especially flirtatious with the "Dark Side" of the force...Being able to read people so well, I can and probably do more personal manipulation than I should...I am a natural recluse, and spend copious amounts of time alone, and doing what I want to do, when admittedly, some of that time could be better spent with others...I am stubborn, and hold grudges...I shun being a leader sometimes, even when I realize I shouldn't, because I know I don't have to...I procrastinate BIG time, and am not as patient with others as I should be...I validate things that I shouldn't...I can be vain...Quick tempered...And potentially volatile on a whim...

Assumed Perception:

I think most people would consider me easygoing, smart, witty, and an overall good person 90% of the time...But, there are some people that I know wouldn't care if I never said anything else, LoL..

Questions and Answers

1. Do you tend to make decisions using your intuition and/or feelings or do you tend to use your knowledge and/or intelligence? Would you change that if you could?

I would definitely say I am an even 50/50...Part of your learning is your feeling...For me, they come hand in hand...Using your knowledge of your environment, and then your intuition to interact with the things in it...Granted, some situations require an excess of one rather than a balance, but for me, they feed and work in symbiosis to my existence...I would not change that for anything in the world, because I am not sure how I would exist...I don't like uncertainty, especially when it comes to me and who I am...

2. Do you judge yourself more harshly than you judge others?

I'm not, or well, I really try not to be judgmental, period..I aim to treat others like I want to be treated, and I REALLY don't want people judging me, especially if they don't know me...I feel each will, is his own...

3. Is the praise of others more important than your own sense of competence?

Definitely...Because I am firm in who and what I am, I get my praise from within...I am more excited seeing someone else make a great accomplishment than I am for myself...It's a coaches mentality...

Rate Questions

(Not good at all - Not so good - Average - Pretty Good - Exceptional)

How would you rate your ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..?
Exceptional

How would you rate your ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..?
Pretty Good

If you lack understanding or knowledge, are you willing to learn about something..?
Exceptional
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Fellow AF Member based on your experience in the forums, rate AYHJA..!

How would you rate AYHJA when it comes to:

His ability to communicate and keep a conversation going..?
Exceptional

His ability to flow, despite a lack of knowledge on a subject..?
Exceptional

His willingness to learn about a subject he has little to no knowledge of..?
Exceptional

Is there anything you would like to add about your feelings or dealings with AYHJA that other members might want to know..?

I love the way you involve everybody in this site. You make everyone feel welcome and it seems like you really do care. You are a genius when it comes to this site (I know you get help but that's ok....) and you seem to have a link for everything.

There really isn't anything negative to say about you Ty.

After reading his profile, if you could ask AYHJA a question what would it be..?

How do you manage to put the full time required into this site and still have time to work and be with your son? It seems pretty damn impossible
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I just don't sleep much tt, LoL...It's pretty easy..!

But, aside from not sleeping...I somehow manage to spend time with my family...It does help that I work from home (my job that pays the notes that is) which means I can mix and match how I do what...I am a vicious multi-tasker, at any given moment I can be doing work, chatting, answering posts, and putting my kid in the tub or turning on his movies for him...I really just want to do all of these things, and where there is a will, there is a way...Can't really put much more into it than that, it just happens...

I don't have alot of time to do other things though, there are guys here w/sites that I really want to support like they support us, but I can't always find the time to...I have created a great hobby in AF, and maintaining it is a priority to me...And so, if I have to get a few hours less sleep to make sure an index is done, or there is a fresh news article posted, then that's what I do...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
deepdiver32073
Iconoclast Extraordinaire

Post by deepdiver32073 »

Exceptional. AYHJA is the master of conversation; well thought out responses, leading questions, it all works.

Hmmm... is there anything he doesn't know? I'll have to say exceptional to this one too. Always manages to keep things going even when the BS is hip-deep.

Very exceptional. Has a profound desire to learn in areas where his knowledge is thin. If he doesn't know it, he wants to at least get enough of a grasp of the subject so he doesn't sound ignorant in conversation.

Is there anything you would like to add about your feelings or dealings with AYHJA that other members might want to know..?
AYHJA is completely shameless when it comes to promoting this site, himself, or acquiring what he wants. He is willing to go to extremes that ordinary people would draw the line at. In the same way, he will go to those same extremes to do anything he feels is required to make this the best little site on the Internet. If you're not willing to help A, at least get out of his way or he'll run your ass over!

After reading his profile, if you could ask AYHJA a question what would it be..?
How did you get all the equipment in that small wrapper?!?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you..!! Assuming everyone wants to know the answer to that..............................

I'll just say that I did a "tuck" feature, that I'm very thankful they did not get on camera...If you were to ever see the clip, and thank God you won't, you'll see that I had to waddle into the studio to keep from things getting much worse than they already were...I wanted to walk in bottomless, but I didn't want to make McCarthy loose her cool...Even though I looked a mess, or so I thought, Robin came from where she sat and said, "He's fine..!"

That's what we call in sales a ** finger quotes "win win" finger quotes ** scenario... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

you knew this was comin eventually...

Post by raum »

Exceptional, unless I kill the thread. heh.

If there is one thing that man can do, it's sound like he knows what he is talkin about... seriously, though...
Sometimes I think he has something to say, and don't say it because he is not sure if it is defintive, or he has some kinda reservation, not soley based on his lack of knowledge. so, I give him a Pretty Good, cause we all need room for improvement.

Exceptional, until he became a daddy, he was willingly studying some of the most most dense levels of Mysticism with nothing more than our chat sessions and he came up with a binder full of notes. He learned Hebrew basics online better than most students who have formal lessons, and much faster! While speaking to some other enthusiasts, they disbelieved me when I was answering a question about my "online student"'s progress. Our entire friendship has been a proof of his ability to adapt his knowledge levels , and communicate fluidly, cause everyone knows I gotta write a damn novel to say a word.

Ty is my closest friend, and scoped my girl when he first saw her with a "dammmn" (Hide yo woman when he comes callin.)

Ok, how can you do all this AND be a father to lil pider-man? That is amazing and beautiful.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

QUOTE(raum)Ok, how can you do all this AND be a father to lil pider-man? That is amazing and beautiful.

Well, because I work from home, I could pretty much be considered a homemaker in many reguards...Multi-tasking has pretty much become a way of life...I can get pretty involved with things sometimes, but I just consciously make an effort to spend time with him, and continue to talk to him...I still give him a bath every night and tuck him into bed, and we make trips to the video store 3,4,5 times a week, cause the kid loves movies...I will always make time for my little man, and it be quality time, because we are very close...He's getting so big so fast, and already so smart...We do our prayer you taught me every time he gets outta the tub...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lost Ghost

Post by Lost Ghost »

Exceptional, and it's a great quality to have.

Well...being his little ment-ee....and becasue I'm so much younger...there is rarely a conversation we have where he doesn't already know what I'm talking about...but has experienced it 5 times.... My ability to answer and rate him on this is based on the fact that I could probably come up with not a single topic that he doesn't posess more knowledge than I do on makes it hard to do...but judging from his speaking skills alone, I'll rate this Exceptional.

Exceptional, unlike me who likes to throw out bullshit to support what I say...this guy keeps his nose in the books looking up and learning new things to add to his mental library. With a forum like this...you have to approach it with an open-mind..and although he's called plenty of my ideas bad...its because they were bad...and there was no reason to try and learn about them...Ayhja continually improves this forum...wether its learning a new way to post pics or...providing memebers with features that just make our day easier...he's constantly learning new things...and makes it easy on us to learn them.

From the momment we struck up a conversation for the first time I knew we had a connection beyond the normal Rapboard member convo......He understood why I never liked to sleep...and nearly everything about me that made me feel so different...so much on another level, but at the same time...he has humbled me and made me a better person in more ways than I can imagine....I was one of the first people to join up with him in the battle to create a succesful forum..and while I've been problematic at times with memebers and such...I'll always support this man in whatever he does. One of the member favorite's... CY would never even have been on this site...or in my life if it wasnt for all the advice I was given...granted everything I ended up doing was my own, but the confidence that was built...(even though you probabably regreat that now since I've become almost arrogant lol) will never go away and all the credit is given to Ty...He's been my guiding light for the past couple years of my young life and I will never stop turning to my mentor for advice and just to shoot the breeze. Everytime I make a post on here I can't wait for him to respond becasue I know he'll read what I write...take it into consideration and give his open and honest opinion on everything...a trait that not too many have on here. (not to discredit anybody) He's made this place a home to me...when I have any news...good or bad....I want him to hear it first, and he has become more of a brother to me than any biological tests could prove...his decretion is one-of-a-kind...I'd trust him with anything...and without a doubt when I become succesful...they'll always be a door open for this man. I only hope that one day I can give to him what he's given to me and change his life for the good as much as he's done for me. Dispite the age difference, the race difference, and the bitter arguments that have carried on for pages and pages...I've got nothing but love for Ty...forever my mentor and my brother

Based on how you handle this forum, your job, and you family theres nothing more that can be asked of or to you...You're Superman.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

LG..!

Are you sucking up..? LoL...

Nah, seriously...Man, that was heartfelt by me, and I appreciate it more than you could imagine...It is not easy being responsible for a young person, but here I am, hoping to do for you what I wish someone could maybe have done for me...As you said, all the fights, and the arguments, and the stuff that goes on on the site, while not to make it irrelevant, ALWAYS takes a backseat to real life...You are learning more shit on this site than I could ever have hoped for at your age, and if it seems like I'm always on your ass...It's cause I am...You are in training, so imagine what happens when you take the weights off...Fucking sucks to have them there now, but when you get to where you're going, hopefully you'll know you couldn't have got there without our help...You will become aware of flaws and tendencies everyone else would be scared to tell you...I have learned so much about myself here in dealing with people, its almost scary...

I am thankful for the exchanges here, it drives me to do what I do everyday...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
BFG9000
Terminator Mama!

Post by BFG9000 »

Fellow AF Member based on your experience in the forums, rate trashtalkr..!

Exceptional...I think you have to be in order to manage a large group both in forums or on a website. He has a way of talking to you as if you were in a casual dinner party or a rough backroom bar checking out the hotties with the bootay!

Exceptional...his ability to pick up on a conversation and blend in is marvelous.

Pretty Good...If he doesn't know a subject, I would guess that he will take the time and research it.

AYHJA has been the most reliable, trustworthy, and above all patient man and webmaster that I ever had the privilege to know. If he can babysit me through this forum, this dude is a UBER God. Also his choice of ladies is mindblowing.

He's quick with a compliment and above all if your ass is in a sling, he'll get you out of it. I'm proud to call this man my friend, That goes for Godzilla and Shirley Manson. Now excuse me, I have to get back to looking up her skirt again! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

After reading his profile, if you could ask a question what would it be..?
When you started the forum, did you ever imagine how large this would grow?

MARK ALLEN PORTWOOD!!

"I'M SWEET, BUT FUCK WITH ME AND I'LL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU" - SHIRLEY MANSON

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links