PhotoInfo Explorer Shell Extension Available from Microsoft

Programs and tools.
emanon

Post by emanon »

If I am not mistaken there is a prominent member of this community that is especially fond of having things organized, tagged, and properly labeled.....especially when it comes to Gostosa Pix.

I found this cool little shell extension for the explorer file manager in windows (vista and xp with .net 2.0 only sorry) that allows you to add, change and delete common "metadata" properties for digital photographs from inside Windows Explorer. It also provides enhanced "hover tips" and additional sort properties for digital photographs in Explorer (in Details view).

Screenshot:

This link will take you to the Microsoft Webpage for this application. There is a download link from that same page, however, it requires the Genuine Advantage Verification process, which can be an anxiety inducing experience for a legit user, let alone some of the swashbucklers we have around here; so, I also took the liberty of uploading the installer to the AF2 Rapidshare space for your convenience.

Enjoy
Emanon

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

Man, I got a shell editor for audio files, and simply don't know what I'd do without it...I'm gonna give this a try right now e, thanks..!
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links