93 Movie Remakes and Reboots Currently in the Works

Misc. discussion about TV shows, movies, theater, celebrities, music, video games, novels, and comic books goes here.

Post by 5829 »

It looks like the old works better than the new
Something for the most part I agree with

The Lists
Simon Brew
8/21/2015 at 8:20AM

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/movies/2 ... -the-works
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Re: 93 Movie Remakes and Reboots Currently in the Works

Post by AYHJA »

At a glance, I'm most anxious to see:

Bloodsport - No doubt about it, man I fucking loved this movie. Just seeing it on this list made me go and add it to my digital library. Ditto for Kickboxer, which is also on this list...
The Crow - Makes me sad, I'm such a Brandon fan, but if it's done right should be good.
Creature from the Black Lagoon - I'd watch a movie of Scarjo watching a movie. All I need to be in...
Flash Gordon - You fucking kidding me man! I'm all over this one...But if it's cast wrong, it's going to be shit...
Friday the 13th - Jason kills. :D
The Howling - Man, this movie rocked so hard when I was a kid. Werewolves > Vampires
It - Quite simply, one of the scariest movies of all times. Can't tell me you saw it and it didn't get into your head...
League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Can't believe we haven't seen Sean since...I thought this was a sleeper film, I enjoyed it...
Legend of Conan - Can't go wrong with swords and sandals...See Game of Thrones....
Mortal Kombat - Never cared about the game, but this movie would interest me...
Nightmare On Elm Street - I can't say I didn't like the most recent reboot, but this one is just hard to get right...R.I.P. Wes Craven, what a genius...
Predator - Only the most badass galactic hunter ever...How can this go wrong? Even the recent films weren't that bad, just poorly conceived...
The Warriors - Can...You...Dig...It...!

Nice post 5829!
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links