This Trump victory will get flushed down the toilet

News, politics, economy, local and global information, geography, life, living, and travel forum.

Post by 5829 »

Congress needs to put aside all matters, including impeachment, and take care of this crisis first. Even if it means working weekends and over the holidays.
And what about those light bulbs?

Trump calls for review of water efficiency standards, saying people flush the toilet '10 times, 15 times'

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... ing-people

President Trump on Friday said the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is reviewing water efficiency standards, claiming that some people flush the toilet “10 times, 15 times” due to a lack of water pressure.

“We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers, and other elements of bathrooms,” Trump said during a small business roundtable at the White House. “You turn the faucet on … and you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out.”

He added that “people are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that.”

Trump also noted other bathroom fixtures have slowed water to a trickle.

“You can’t wash your hands practically, there’s so little water comes out of the faucet, and the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands, you end up using the same amount of water,” Trump said.

Trump, known for his penchant to roll back regulations since taking office, also joked that the White House will have to change lightbulbs in some rooms because the new bulb "gives you an orange look."

"The new bulb is many times more expensive, and, I hate to say it, it doesn't make you look as good," he said.

"Of course, being a vain person that's very important to me," Trump added. "It gives you an orange look. I don't want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that?"

The remarks Friday follow similar comments Trump has made regarding an Obama-era rule that imposed energy efficiency standards on lightbulbs.
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links