Poster of the Month, June - July 2006

Win out here, and get something shiny!
Buffmaster

Post by Buffmaster »

Congrats, Stalkerboy, now go and get them naked photos of Jessica Simpson.lol
Big Red died 23 NOV 2001

You owe your success to your first wife. You owe your second wife to your success---Sean Connery

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
ruffriders23

Post by ruffriders23 »

kudos to Mr. SM. Good job on an average of 1000 posts per month. If you are going to do something, I say do it all the way or not at all.
My http://www.ronmexico.com disguise name is Franc Martinique.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Congrats Mr. SM. Definitely had some good candidates this month, and a great candidate took it.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Skinny Bastard
shady character

Post by Skinny Bastard »

Dayam .....
ya leave the room for a minute and look what happens... I didn't even get a chance to vote... just logged in, noticed the new decorations and thought, "what the hell? I better look around and see what happened..."

Thank you for the honor, but truth be told... the true reward is the one i get every day that I post. The knowledge that someone else's day may be just a little bit lighter...

Thank you all for welcoming me into this community with zero (how much is that, anyway.../wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) hesitation.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
ruffriders23

Post by ruffriders23 »

Someone elses day is that much lighter... I always feel that my posts make someone elses that much better. Is that selfish or just zero % humility?
My http://www.ronmexico.com disguise name is Franc Martinique.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Congrats man...you really deserve it
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

If people keep voting, we may have to give the award to someone else... lmao

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
hotheat

Post by hotheat »

the voting's done?!? ...and here i was wating still for some furious campaign posts! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

congrats, stalker on ur highly deserved award! u had some stiff competition there! everyone had their own significant contributions!

let's roll out the barrel n celebrate! (...let that not be zero barrels! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />)

...maybe next time, we can announce the length of the voting period! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
trashtalkr
Sports Guru

Post by trashtalkr »

Yea, that's a good idea. Start the voting on a Sunday and have it go through Saturday or something. That's not a bad idea
"If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?"

Soren Kierkegaard

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bot

Post by Bot »

Definitely a good idea. Next time! /:D" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt=":D" />

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links