Longinus the Spearman

A school of music that studies the rhythm of nature, a school of fashion that studies the elegance of the Universe, a school of design that studies the architecture of the ancients, a school of philosophy that studies the time-tested Truth.

No votes

Total votes: 0

raum

Longinus the Spearman

Post by raum »

Gaius Cassius was the former Commander of the Theban Legion of Rome. He was a well decorated man, and good friend to Pontius Pilate. Pontius Pilate is recorded as having existed, and commanded the crucifixion of many anointed ones, all claiming to be the enemy of Caesar and King of the Jews, and son of God. Jeshua claimed neither distinction, but did refer to Eleheinu as Abba Eleheinu (Father, God)

Annas, Calaphas demanded his crucifixion. Pontius would have none of it; for Jesus was depraved and perhaps mad, but had warranted no punishment as severe as crucifixion. He lashed him (a punishment suitable for one who had committed a crime but had not gotten caught, or for which there was no evidence), hoping to appease the Judges of Israel. It was not enough.

Being that Jesus was not a roman, he sent him to Herod to be executed. Herod was fearful to meet him and finally confronted him. However, Herod saw him a a weak man with no reason to fear him, and was going to execute him; but the Laws of Israel had been purged of Death by execution, by Jeremiah.

So, Annas and Calaphas bid Herod to send him back to Pontius Pilate, with the order of Crucifixion; as decided by the Judges of Israel. Herod sent his prisoner back to Herod, disgusted that he could not get Jeshua to utter a word that could be used against him. He sealed the deal, and blessed the execution with the presenting of his scepter¦ a spear, the Spear of the King of The Jews, since it was forged by the prophet Phineas, for the Hand of Joshua. The spear has a secret name which is the key to its power, and it is Vengeance ( the Hebrew name is not spoken lightly). Vengeance is mine¦ Meditate on that¦ Herod sent the spear back as consent that Jesus was not to be shown any mercy on his account.

Jeshua was between two thieves, the hanging, and the nailing complete. The prophet Isiah said the Messiah would come, and not a bone of his body would be broken during his life. Calaphas is accredited with the perfect scheme to see this through. He would go to Pontius Pilate and bid him be crucified, and time it such that he would officially be dead on the Sabbath; which was against the laws of Israel.

For this, they would have to be firm in their hatred. They had to petition Caesar, through Pontius Pilate, to be allowed to go among the crucified and be allowed to break the bones of their bodies which allowed to resist the hanging death of the crucifixion. See, death by crucifixion is really death by hanging, but where instead of a merciful sudden and fatal drop, you allow the suffering to struggle against the noose, by means of standing on the nail through their feet, and pulling themselves up on the nails through the radius and ulna, the small bones in the forearm. In a bitter sort of irony, the nails through their appendages allow them to escape the death of strangulation (reserved for the worst of criminals). The punishment of crucifixion was the most extreme there was, and generally reserved for the enemies of Caesar. Sometimes, though it was used to appease a certain bloodlust known to emerge in crowds, where the people on the cross were lessened of their fate and the pain of revolt against the empire by the means of a concoction (which by, by some sources, came from poppies (according to others it was peyote as used by the Essenes, even others it was marijuana. Ironically, all those that say it was a drug are users of that drug. Thus the alchoholic prolly assumes the means by which Christ was lessened of his burden of the cross was Johnny Walker Black!!!). The specific words used for this concoction was rags, soaked in vinegar. The meaning of this phrase is, according to some, we dont know what the fuck it was! or a blind for some obscure drug.

Most who have any understanding of Rome, understand this was wine, which had spoiled, and would assume to be cast out. Leave out a bottle of wine, and see how it turns to vinegar. The purpose of this was to appease the tortured who did not deserve to be tortured. The reason for not giving fresh wine is simple; wine was kept on inventory, as all supplies of the Roman legions! Wasting wine on a Jew would be heresy to the Romans, and heresy to Caesar. Most Romans would imagine vinegared wine to be so horrific as to consider it mercy to feed it to the crucified. Besides it was just going to thrown out¦

Back to Gaius Cassius. He was, in his time, a mighty warrior, and later an able commander. Later, he developed cataracts in both eyes, and he was no longer fit for the field duty he had earned; namely Commander (Custos Imperius, Chosen of the Empire) of the Theban legion, which held Heliopolis (called Thebes, the city of the Sun) in Roman control, and thus secured Egypts leash in a Roman fist. He was sent to a secondry duty, to serve as an Administrator Mandate for his good friend who he had once served under; namely Pontius Pilate. Basically, he was a glorified spokesman for Pontius Pilate, and had no real authority of his own. Gaius Cassius was sent to Golgotha at the request of Pontius Pilate, bearing the Spear of the King of Israel, which is the only way he would have been able to authorize the goings on that Calaphas and Annas had planned. No one could argue, witho any solemn ground.

Which one is he? the men with hatred in their hearts asked Which one is ben Jospeh, who claims to be our king and the son of God?

I know not, which he is. Answered Gaius Cassius, who was friend of Pontius Pilate, and Joseph Ha-Aramathea (marys uncle, who allowed Jeshua to be buried in his tomb, and is a unsung hero of the True legacy of the Messiah, who predated the Roman invasion of Britain). Dismantle them all, if you must. It is certain he was aware which was Jesus, persecuted as a thief a murderer, and a heretic,.. but guilty of no crime, except perhaps delusions of grandeur. It was Pontius who gave him the clue which cross was the cross of Jeshua. The one marked INRI, which in an ironic turn was an acronym for the Hebrew words King of the Jews, but written in Roman letters.

So, they did. Calaphas and Annas set about destroying the limbs of two of the crucified men on Golgotha. Calaphas began on the left, and Annas on the right. The deaths and the pain involved were horrible; perhaps only their deaths were more painful than Jeshuas own.

Imagine putting a rope around a mans neck, and nailing him through the forearms, and through the bottom part of the legs bowlegged, between the bones, an suspending him from the nail you put in him. Passion of the Christ is tame in comparison, to what really happened. See, then he is left with the noose choking him to death with the noose around his neck, the same throat that issued his heresy which earned him his punishment. But you give him an option..

For the price of immeasurable pain,.. he can resist the noose, tighten his muscles around the nails through them, bite his tongue against the pain, and raise his neck up to where he can breathe; Right before he fights off the urge to vomit up his lungs from the pain and slinks back against the strangling pressure of the rope around his neck. The sad thing is it is instinctual to fight the strangulation, so you will subject yourself to the pain of the nail through the muscle. Its like trying to come up for air in an acidic atomsphere before allowing yourself to be submerged in a sea of drowing hands, murderously grasping for your trachea. The burning pain pain of one grisly fate make you run blindly towards the cliff of another horrid demise,.. it is just running back and forth between one and another until your spirit is exhausted. And these Judges of Israel sought to make the flames of the hell of this one crucifixion burn brighter.

They took unhewn rock; that is rock not cut or shaped, and took it in their hand. They picked these stones off the ground, and weighed them in their hand, judging the weight against their hatred for the disrespect to the orthodoxy of their previously unquestioned authority¦ And they engraved on these men a portrait of pain one can hardly pain, even with words without fainting, with those stones that weighed more than their hearts. They beat them with rocks, as they even hung on the cross. They did not just show up, and systematically break their bones. Calaphas and Annas waited until the men tried to pull themselves up with their arms and beat them with their hatred until their arms could not support them, and they tried to rest of the nail through their legs, and then they broke their legs¦ These were not strong men, but men driven by a hatred; their work was not calculated or even complete. It was sloppy, these were not professional killers or even soldiers. They swung raw rock and accidentally made hits on the knee, and even the nails through the muscle. Calaphas looked upon Annas, and sought make greater the pain for the man under his own stone, for these two men were rivals, not friends¦and this was a contest for the authority of God.

Gaius Cassius understood his own place, he was holding the spear of the King of the Jews in a Roman hand, so no one would protest these horrible goings on. He was the sign of approval, or at least resignment of two kings who really didnt know what to make of this situation. He had but little eyesight, but he knew cowardice when he saw it.

These men were taking out their own fear on the helpless victims on the crosses. Sure, the Jews took stones and killed their own heretics, and the cross was the fate of the roman enemy,.. but they sough this man to have both fates¦ Gaius Cassius understood something was going on that they felt was a threat to them. He hated them. They were like all the other men behinds all the other wars. The wars that led to the deaths of so many romans and so many jews; so many men. These were the men who ignorantly declared the wars that were constantly declared by men who had never hefted the lance, or sharpened the sword, born the shield, or marched against the damned sand that had taken all but the last vestiges of his sight,

In a moment of conviction, Gaius Cassius broke through the ranks of the Judges of Israel, and did the unthinkable; he gave Christ a noble death. He pierced the right side of Jeshua through the fourth and fifth ribs, which is the standard way of making sure a fallen man on a battle field was dead. It was the period at the end of the statement of war. He gave Christ the most noble death a roman could bestow on another, a merciful death of a fellow soldier, through the ribs and through the heart.

First the blood began to flow down the heft of the spear, then came the water. That was unexpected. That the water would be made clear. What was even more unexpected was that Gaius Cassiuss eyesight would run as clear as the water from Christs side. Even in death, this anointed one cured this man, the blind. The word for that water is torrent. That means water began to gush out of the side as if from a hidden spring. This astonishes all of those present. This is when the veil concealing the holy of holies is rent front the bottom, and when the black of the cube of the Ark is opened on its edges to reveal the cross, a truth hidden in the Tabernacle of Moses, and perverted in the Temple of Solomon. This was enough of an amazement that Gaius Cassisus left with Mary Magdalene and Joseph of Aramathea when they left for where he had his tin mines in what is now Scotland. Gaius Cassius is a convert to Christianity (not as you know it), and is a hero known as Longinus the Spearman, and it is he who the executor of the fate of mankind in the early history of the Ecclesia Gnosti Catholica (Communion of Universal Spirit), which is independent of the Roman catholic Church, as it always has been.

Longinus is a actual historical figure, as are Joseph and Mary (Mary), as is his spear, which defeated Jericho, Napoleon, Hannibal, Charlemagne, Constantinople, and even Hitler used to rise to power in Europe. Look up the Heigel Spear for more, and see how when it was a gift to Otto, it was sealed in the German hand with Jewish blood. The interesting point here is notice that Joeph and Mary are his parents names, and the names of the parent of his true religion. Not a coincidence I assure you. It has, and still is being used for good and evil; for it is instrumental in the fate of man.

As for longinus, he was not a criminal, nor a vile creature

There is no need to ever question the spear that pierced the side of Christ, the spear that made the first crusadae a sparkling victory and all the others a miserable failure. The spear that was the keepsake of the Knights Templar and House Medici; for it still is held in the balance of power most will never be aware of. It has been in our (U.S.) control since it was taken from Hitlers possession at the moment of his suicide.

Perhaps, if I were as certain of its future as I am of its past, I would sleep better at night.

Vertical,
raum

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Talk about valuable...

Post by AYHJA »

I am not sure whether or not you meant this topic to be one of discussion, but if not, please delete this comment and lock the thread, we can treat it like the Pentagram thread...If you decided that you would empty out a story like this every other day, I wouldn't be mad...What a beautiful perspective on a piece of history...Thank you...

I have always been very curious of the mythos of Jesus...There are certain parts of his existence that can only be validated by stories like these...What of the Veil of Veronika, and the actual cross itself...What are some other mystical elements involved in the life and death of Jeshua that can be told about..? The Passion only hinted at the actual method of crucifiction, and after the thrashing he recieved in the movie, I wonder why they stopped there...

I am truly glad to have read this, and shall read it many more times over the next few days...On a personal note, you probably know how I began my path, over the Ark of the Covenant...If that story is to ever be written here in this place, none would be happier than me...

On another note, for you secret society buffs, Googling [google]"Heigel Spear"[/google] will yield you excellent results....

:-$

Thanks RAUM...I'll be back...

AYHJA
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Aemeth

Post by Aemeth »

First the blood began to flow down the heft of the spear, then came the water. That was unexpected. That the water would be made clear. What was even more unexpected was that Gaius Cassius†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¾¢‚¬Å¡‚¢s eyesight would run as clear as the water from Christ†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¾¢‚¬Å¡‚¢s side. Even in death, this †™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬†™¢¢¬‚¦‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦¢‚¬Å“anointed one†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬? cured this man, the blind. The word for that water is †™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬†™¢¢¬‚¦‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦¢‚¬Å“torrent.†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬? That means water began to gush out of the side as if from a hidden spring. This astonishes all of those present. This is when the veil concealing the holy of holies is rent front the bottom, and when the black of the cube of the Ark is †™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬†™¢¢¬‚¦‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦¢‚¬Å“opened on its edges†™ ¢‚¬„¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¢†™‚¢‚¢¢¢‚¬Å¡‚¬¦‚¡¢‚¬Å¡‚¬? to reveal the cross, a truth hidden in the Tabernacle of Moses, and perverted in the Temple of Solomon. This was enough of an amazement that Gaius Cassisus left with Mary Magdalene and Joseph of Aramathea when they left for where he had his tin mines in what is now Scotland. Gaius Cassius is a convert to Christianity (not as you know it), and is a hero known as Longinus the Spearman, and it is he who the executor of the fate of mankind in the early history of the Ecclesia Gnosti Catholica (Communion of Universal Spirit), which is independent of the Roman catholic Church, as it always has been.

^i do not understand this part? was this in Jeshua's body? Sorry lol, it just confused me..

dope ass post tho mayn, i will refer back to it many times

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pete

Post by Pete »

I'm gonna ask again, where do you get this stuff from RAUM?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Heilige Lance..?

Post by AYHJA »

I just saw Constantine today, I thought it was great...

The Spear of Destiny, Spear of Longinus...Played a great deal in the film...I wonder what conversations will come of that, everyone that hasn't seen the movie should go and see it..! Especially the fans of this particular part of the forum...

I'm going to start the thread and see what happens...
ImageImage
Image Image

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

raum...

Do you believe the spear to be indestructable..?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

i believe the spear to not be limited to the physical form... I believe it exists and can be accessed in a way that is not represent by its physical artificed structure. some say it is actually a consecrated embodiment of an angelic being whihc transcends the physical, hint hint...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pete

Post by Pete »

Basically, he put Him out of His misery, a noble thing to do, for anyone or anything.

Now I've thought up another topic!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
aznbloodflowsthroughme

Post by aznbloodflowsthroughme »

i have to admit that after watching neon genesis evangelion (an anime) i was quite intriuiged by the supposed lance of longinus/spear of destiny. it played a large part in the anime, and it piqued my interest. i did a small amount of research on it, but nothin really made sense. i liked your explaination, but the one thing that i have never really found was explaination of the lance in the hands of ericho, Napoleon, Hannibal, Charlemagne, Constantinople, and Hitler.(or how it got there) if you could find something on that, i would be eternally grateful.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

according a certain tradition-

Post by raum »

phineas was attributed with being on of the first Hebrews that Moses met, and the spear is the spear he used to kill the egyptian,. to claim his position as the leader of the exodus. He was the uncle of Sephora, who would become Moses's wife.

It is the "other half" of the "coin" from aaron's staff. these two were joined together, by Joshua, the warlord of the Tribes of israel in claiming their Chosen Land from the Caananites. This weapon was in his hands while he led the procession around Jericho. when the shophar (rams horn trumpets) were blown the walls fell. He was told to do this by Sandalphon, the most terrestrial of Angels, assigned to maintain the boundary to the world of the heavens.. This weapon passed to Caleb, elder of the tribe of Judah, the Lion. Caleb was the only one who believed enough in the Hebrew conquest, and thus his tribe was chosen as the Lineage from which the kings would come. The spear was their emblem of office.

This passed from hand to hand until the time of Solomon, Prest and King of Israel. The spear haft broke clean as he crushed a cricket in the name of Molech to appease his Caananite wife's seductions.

He was exiled, and was sentenced to the outer world, with the broken haft which had begun to rot. His life was sentenced to end when the rod finally turned to dust, for he had doomed all of israel and judea to the imprisonment of Babylon.

the spear head was believed to be destroyed when the ruins of the temple were taken to Ge-Hinnom (Gehenna) a southeastern valley where once Shamash had been worshipped with child sacrifice. It is when the Jews come back, and scour the ruins years later, after their captivity, that they find the spear-head, and it is now not just a sign of their ability to overcome, but their ability to endure. it is once again given to kings.

until Herod presents it to Gaius Cassius as a sign that the King of Jews approves the Roman execution, but will not carry out the sentence - for Jeshua has not commited treason, though he is seen as heretical.

Cassius takes it, after his conversion, and it is taken by the catholics, and placed in the basilica with his relics. Constantipole accesses its power to spread the holy Roman Empire. Justinian finds it, and takes it bodily from the basilica. This drives Constantinople mad, and the empire falls into chaos.

at this point, I am drawn into Silence on certain particulars... but it re-emerges in the possession or strategies of conquest of many men of power...

here is a interesting link, i never saw before - not something i am inclined to look for online, or elsewhere:

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Spear_of_Destiny

(BTW: Neon Genesis - what's a AT field?)

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links