Longinus the Spearman

A school of music that studies the rhythm of nature, a school of fashion that studies the elegance of the Universe, a school of design that studies the architecture of the ancients, a school of philosophy that studies the time-tested Truth.

No votes

Total votes: 0

aznbloodflowsthroughme

Post by aznbloodflowsthroughme »

AT stands for "Absolute Terror field". its pretty much a way to physically manifest your mental power, it then can be used as a weapon, for protection, etc
thanks for the rest of the explaination btw

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

when i can get to it, i will watch this anime, and analyze it, expecially if the word terror is used in that context.

Pachad is one name of that spear. It is translated as "terror."

the context is it rhymes with Achad (which means unity), but begins with the letter of destruction, Peh - attuned to madim (mars) as the origin of the constellation of scorpio (sepher ha-mazloth Akrab). The fixed star known as Antares, the "heart of scorpio", that is the the heart of its purpose, ie the stinger.

Akrab is the hebrew name of Scorpio, which means "the wounding" The sting is called in hebrew Lesath (from the Phoenician Lesha, to pierce), which means the perverse. The stars in the tail are also known as Leshaa, or Leshat. (Antares seems also to have been known as Lesath, and this flfills the understanding that the sting is the heart of the scorpion - i.e. its weapon is its purpose).

the Pachad is the fear an Malik (i.e. an Angel) inspires. the paralyzing terror of having a scorpion crawl on you,.. or staring down a serpent. It remains a barrier between them and others, until it is released - which happens when one properly invokes The Lord of the Universe, whose name is symbolized by the letters IHVH. At that point, they acknowledge the Diving Providence of Man, and no longer threatening, but the subject to the glory of being in the presence of the Lord, who guides them, through the Redeemed Man.

i just took a look at this cartoon... certainly worth a look!

thanks for the tip... pardon the pun.

vertical,
raum

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
aznbloodflowsthroughme

Post by aznbloodflowsthroughme »

yes, the anime is certainly good, and there is a HUGE amount of biblical references in the entire movie. there are metaphors representing part of religion-that much is certain. but there are also small hints and subtle messages here and there, such as the seven eyes that are the symbol of SEELE. im sure you shall find it quite intriguing.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Brains

Post by Brains »

what is the hebrew word for vengeance, raum?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

naqam (three letters - nun qoph mem - transliterated MQN)

naw - kahm

It is not a Hebrew word. It is a Canaanite word adopted by the Hebrews.

It's actual meaning is "Action against an enemy who has wronged you or would wrong you, as an enemy deserves."

the imagery of the word in the mind of the proto-hebraic culture is that of a man killing a snake or crushing a scorpion, which you would hardly wait until the poison is released into you.

The word implies more than just Vengeance (or the greek Eikidikos) outright, for in some cases, it is pre-emptive, which vengeance indicates a rendering of justice after being wronged.. Naqam indicates a certain wisdom of dealing with the threat accrding to the nature of the enemy; a sentiment also found in China, and North America, as well as anywhere deadly animals exist.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links