Hundreds of women claim miscarriage after taking H1N1 vaccin

News, politics, economy, local and global information, geography, life, living, and travel forum.

Hundreds of women claim miscarriage after taking H1N1 vaccin

Post by 5829 »

http://www.examiner.com/x-26504-Atlanta ... ng-vaccine

H1N1 : Hundreds of women claim miscarriage after taking vaccine.

December 2, 4:44 PM Atlanta Woman to Woman Examiner Patricia Walston

Reports are coming in from women all across the globe connecting the H1N1 vaccine to miscarriages; and the frightening thing is that the manufacturers of these vaccines clearly state in their literature that they do not even know if this vaccine can harm the unborn child or even perhaps prevent women from conceiving later on. And yet they have been priority number one to receive this vaccine.

While our administration and countries across the globe have been “pushing” pregnant women to the front of the line for the H1N1, we are now discovering much heartache from those who listened, received the vaccine and now are sure it caused them to lose their unborn child.

About.com http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/09/ ... ment-12992 lists the testimonies of over 100 women who say the vaccine caused them to miscarry. You would think that this would be cause for a major federal investigation. When one person died from one bottle of Tylenol – every bottle was taken off every shelf in every store in America. Is it because this administration does not recognize the value of the pre-born?

Here are other sites reporting the same:

http://www.bostonfamilylife.com/2009/11 ... rting.html

http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/09/ ... ment-12992

Novaris literature plainly states:

8.1 Pregnancy (Alarming)
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine or FLUVIRIN. It is also not known whether Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine or FLUVIRIN can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.

8.3 Nursing Mothers
It is not known whether FLUVIRIN or Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is excreted in human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is administered to a nursing woman.~~

Why was this concealed from pregnant women and not explained before they put themselves and their unborn child at risk. Some doctors are now coming out saying there there is no real proof that this vaccine even prevents the H1N1.

There are many dark reports coming from around the world that this whole pandemic may have in fact been a hoax – or at the very least ill conceived which has caused worldwide panic. There are those who believe this was a deliberate tactic to reduce human population; and for WHO to gain control of the entire medical community; if not the whole world. Between the bank financiers and the pharmaceutical companies they will seemingly soon rule the world.

It seems peculiar the status line for those receiving the vaccination was established before the vaccine had been manufactured. It seems they created the shortage in order to entice people to get ‘em while they are “hot.”

Listed below are some of the web sites that have researched these accusations regarding the large number of women who miscarried after receiving the injection. Also, it is noted that before the first shot was given that this administration made provisions for everyone including themselves, manufacturers, clinics, and doctors dispensing this vaccine be exempt from any kind of liability deriving from serious side effects. So….according to a law that was pulled out of the closet with the dust knocked off – Kathleen Sibelius took it upon herself to exempt these people.

Granted the H1N1 is a real virus; and can present really serious complications; but is it any worse than the seasonal flu – some doctors say not even as bad – or any other flu strains of the past such as the Hong Kong flu of the 1960’s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

http://noworldsystem.com/2009/11/15/pre ... 1-vaccine/

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11070 ... orts.shtml

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/09210 ... ings.shtml

Woman to Woman:

Is this a travesty perpetrated on the people of the world as an effort to reduce world population? Many are beginning to think so. This might sound like a science fiction plot; but the news is pouring in from many sources that can only cause us to try and figure out, “What in the world is going on?”

There is a very mysterious “plague” going on in the Ukraine which some believe was caused by flu vaccine that had been tampered with. Many hundreds are dying – not from the complications of flu such as pneumonia; but some kind of plague that causes the lungs to turn back and deteriorate.

There is an interesting verse in the Bible found in Revelation 9 which says in verses 20 and 21:
“But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.”

The interesting thing here is that the word sorceries used here is from the Greek word “pharmakeia.” which is also a root word for pharmacy.
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Drew

Re: Hundreds of women claim miscarriage after taking H1N1 vaccin

Post by Drew »

Holy Shit Dude!

I'm about to leave, but this topic is frightening. I doubt that this was Swine Flu was some type of plot to reduce the human population...but if the shit is actually responsible for miscarriages..... I don't even know what to say, that's just shocking.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Skinny Bastard
shady character

Post by Skinny Bastard »

might I recommend that everyone pull out 2 movies to watch:
Enemy of the State
V for Vendetta

Watch them back to back and think about what your government is capable of... the 2nd is specifically applicable to this discussion...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
blixa

Post by blixa »

My wife is pregnant, she had the shot and she is fine, I havent met 1 person who has had bad effects from the swine flu shot?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Drew

Post by Drew »

Well, I hope your wife and unborn child stay fine, Blix!

This shit is still super disturbing though.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

The pandemic is not a hoax but it is exaggerated by the media, just like the connection between the vaccine and miscarriages. There was a good friend of mine who was diagnosed, and treated after a visit to Italy. He and his wife were sick as DOGS and socially isolated. Not a hoax.

On the subject of it causing miscarriages, miscarriages are up across the board, and for those that endure it, it must be painful beyond belief. I have little parenting instinct; enough for two cats, a turtle, and a toad. But the fact remains, more miscarriages are happening across the board. I think the reason is we are overpopulated. There are over 14,000 miscarriages a week in the US alone. It is not a conspiracy, for sure. If they just wanted to use it to cull the population, they wouldn't be out there telling new mothers with the flu to stop breastfeeding. That almost guarantees the babies death.

As for studies:

For Chrissakes, you can find studies indicating a 73% increase in women miscarrying who still have cathode ray tube TV's! Think Sony and Samsung helped fund that research?

Studies show Caffeine, Nicotine, Alchohol, Red Meat, Solid State TV, Sunbathing, Too little exercise, Too much exercise, stress, over eating, under eating, getting vaccinated, not getting vaccinated, aspirin, ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, and friggin BACON can increase miscarriage risk. Out of everything that increases risk, there is only thing that really does, in isolated animal tests, CONSISTENTLY: Pregnancy in an over-populated condition.

Also, H1N1 itself increases chances of miscarriage, as does any for of influenza. This is because the swollen uterus of a woman presses on her diaphragm cause her breathing to more labored. Thus she and therefore, the baby are more susceptible to lung-dwelling diseases like the flu.

Chemically, it is Thimerosal in the vaccine that is supposed to cause miscarriages. It has been used in vaccines sine 1930. No consistent information across tests has led to conclusive evidence that it INCREASES the number of flu-related miscarriages. But it certainly has proven to save more prergnant mother's lives than not being treated.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Drew

Post by Drew »

^ I'm a little confused. How does overpopulation even affect the mother's womb and unborn child?

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
jdog

Post by jdog »

blixa wrote:My wife is pregnant, she had the shot and she is fine, I havent met 1 person who has had bad effects from the swine flu shot?
I got the shot. Didn't have any side effects at all.
If any links are down, please send me a PM!

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

The reasons overpopulation leads to more miscarriage is best examined in three ways:

1. Socially - more stress because there are more people. More waiting in lines, in traffic, more news, more social demands, more work stress, more money stress, and all that.

2. Industrially - every decision made to determine what to sell you to put in your body is based on profit analysis. A larger profit results typically from lower quality goods. To pull profit out of a bulk large enough to support an overpopulated condition, the individual worth and value of the food is severely dilluted.

3. Anatomic - Due to industrial conditions, atmospheric pollutants, and simply that the body does seem to communicate within itself and with other living things in ways we do not yet fully understand, we know there is some DNA trigger to end the life, or even miscarry. This is what a friend calls the "abort mission" codon. It is a condition in which the will to live just SHUTS DOWN.

But the reality is it is all of these and more... there is still so much more we have to learn about what makes us tick, and why that ticking stops.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

raum wrote:there is still so much more we have to learn about what makes us tick, and why that ticking stops.
Man, I couldn't agree with that more...I am more convinced that we are a proponent of our self and surrounding environment more than we are anything we're eating, taking, or watching...

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links