Ancient astronaut theory

A school of music that studies the rhythm of nature, a school of fashion that studies the elegance of the Universe, a school of design that studies the architecture of the ancients, a school of philosophy that studies the time-tested Truth.
Deepak

Ancient astronaut theory

Post by Deepak »

So I have been watching this Series called Ancient Aliens which is a strong belief in the ancient astronaut theory that believes that Alients have visited our planet before and helped us along the way and site many scriptures and the description in it to be that of acient aliens.

So im just wondering who believes in this theory or if any of you have watched the show?
WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR ITS THE POOR WHO DIE

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1

Re: Ancient astronaut theory

Post by darklighter1 »

I think I may have caught this show before. I believe in some of the stuff and other times it seems like a reach. Not specifically that show but just theories I've heard floating out there. That vid that was shot a few weeks ago over Jerusalem was prety facinating.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Have caught the show.

I think it helps to explain some of the strange descriptions in various religious texts. Just imagine someone 2000 years ago or more trying to explain a helicopter or a car. But on the other hand the writers could have just been tripping on something at the time they were writing.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

I often say the same thing Fan. I not only think its probable, but extremely likely. I don't think I've seen that show you guys mention though, seems fascinating.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post by 5829 »

Have not seen the show, but visitors from other planets I think are likely. And more believable.
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
Deepak

Post by Deepak »

Its very interesting the show. It goes ahead and sort of explains how certain things could not have been done with the current level of technologies. I have found working links for the complete first season.

Code: Select all

http://ayhja.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=313&t=35220
WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR ITS THE POOR WHO DIE

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post by 5829 »

Deepak wrote:Its very interesting the show. It goes ahead and sort of explains how certain things could not have been done with the current level of technologies. I have found working links for the complete first season.

Code: Select all

http://ayhja.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=313&t=35220
Thanks.
Nudes are played out.
Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.

Free Rice - feed the world - play for free
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
National Rape, Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
Love Is Respect - 1-866-331-9474

~~~ accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING ~~~~

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Never tell all you know...

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
raum

Post by raum »

It is as credible and as evidence based as other historical ideas, and more so than some common ideas. it is however not comfortable in the minds of many, and many of its supporters have their own shortcomings or unfounded biases. I suspect all these ideas of the past contain some element of truth, but not none match my own idea. That is the funny thing, the past contains a lot of evidence ancient cultures were not as stupid as we think.

for example, hexidecimal mathematics ( the basis of computer science) was being used over 3000 B.C. The abacus is based on it, but so is voudou, condamble, the chinese Tsu Liang, the pre-medieval gaulish natural philosophy, lasers, modern manfuacturing and database architectures, and even the 16 BIT graphics of the NES.

to the Qabalalist, it is the highest heaven man can reach when expanded to 65536 (2 to the power of two to the power of two to the power of two to the power of two) 65536 is still the largest number we can find that when you add its unitary divisors (the number and 1) you get a prime number. This was known over 15,000 years ago, and we still use it as a scientific constant in aerodynamics and astrophysics. The culture of the Assyrians say it was given to us from beyond the stars, and the mystic says it is the gateway to the unity of the prime manifestation of deity. It was known by the indian, the south american, the babylonian, the norseman, the egyptian, the cherokee, the chinese, and the persian and many others.

This number which is every possible combination of four symbols including all being the same symbol is the machine language of our entire existence in 3 dimensions, the factor of a single point becoming a hypercube in four dimensions; or a dot becoming a hypersphere. Whether the urrim and thurrim consulted by the cohenic priest, or the sacred ifa oracle of yoruba, or the Tsu liang which is thousands of years older than the I ching, it is and has been a source of connected to a great dimension of perspective on issues for the entire record of human civilization. many cultures connect it to their own accounts of flight and astronimcal travel. Many of the records of cultures having flight have been recreated and they work, and there is even evidence of past pilots and ruins of what were likely flight paths and depots, including uninhabited "landing fields". that is, that is what they *could have been* and if not, we still have no idea what they else might have been used for.

I might see if i can watch this series. whether those aliens are in our own minds or in the stars, i am not even sure there is a difference.

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
AYHJA

Post by AYHJA »

:O

BBcode:
Hide post links
Show post links
darklighter1